Bill Clinton, the guy that:
- raped Juanita Brodderick and then advised her to "put some ice" on her injured lips
- molested Kathleen Wylie in a WhIte House ante-room, keeping Prime Minister Izhak Rabin waiting outside
- seduced the teenage Monica Lewinsky and demeaned her sexually with a cigar
- cheated on wife Hillary Rodham Clinton with Gennifer Flowers for 22 years
- attempted unsuccessfully to molest Paula Jones and later settled her lawsuit, paying a large fine, admitting guilt
- who was disbarred for 9 years from Arkansas and Federal Court
- who was held in contempt by District Court Judge Susan Weber for giving intentionally false testimony
- who committed perjury
- who was the 2nd American President impeached by the House of Representatives
- who said "It depends on what you mean by the word "is"".
- who said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky". Which was a lie.
Oh yes, he's such an "awesome" politician.