The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Prospect Stats Tracker 2012-13 (Regular Season)

avelanch

Man I'm loving the +4 for KConn. He had a knock for not being responsible defensively. Only a few games in but so far very good.

Jensen is going to be a stud. Gonna love watching him for many, many years. Pure sniper.

Kassian showing well. Hopefully he bring some of it into the NHL. Like I said in another post the lockout may do wonders for Kassian's career. Just like the last lockout did for Spezza.

Not impressed with Schroeder.

Schroeder won't make an impact at the NHL level. The was a rumour a while back the Florida was asking for him to be added into the Luongo deal. I think we should package him as soon as possible. He had a good year last year but so far he is looking overwhelmed against slightly better competition and bottom nine NHL regulars and NHL ready prospects.

Man I'm loving the +4 for KConn. He had a knock for not being responsible defensively. Only a few games in but so far very good.

Jensen is going to be a stud. Gonna love watching him for many, many years. Pure sniper.

Kassian showing well. Hopefully he bring some of it into the NHL. Like I said in another post the lockout may do wonders for Kassian's career. Just like the last lockout did for Spezza.

Not impressed with Schroeder.

you can't seriously fault kevin for not getting every cross ice pass that comes his way...

talk about nitpicking.

seriously his defensive game isn't perfect (no one's is), and he made a bad pinch or 2 this past weekend, but he's vastly improved, better than a number of NHL d-men, and his offense offsets any defensive shortcoming.

you can't seriously fault kevin for not getting every cross ice pass that comes his way...

talk about nitpicking.

seriously his defensive game isn't perfect (no one's is), and he made a bad pinch or 2 this past weekend, but he's vastly improved, better than a number of NHL d-men, and his offense offsets any defensive shortcoming.

Archived