The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

38 minutes ago, Chris said:

As a retro gamer; I loved it. TJ Perkins is quickly becoming a favourite of mine.

Hoping its the start of a Megaman-Like Gimmick XD

megaman dabbin it XD

hay, a **** finish to a RAW match. wut else is new lol. this match woke me up after i thought cesaro broke his neck. i get that they're playing up that the match was such abrutal fight that they couldn't go on, to stretch this out longer, but the fans were kinda over that and wanted the blow off tonight, and thats why they were chanting "this is ***ed" at least i think thats wut they were chanting

53 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

megaman dabbin it XD

hay, a **** finish to a RAW match. wut else is new lol. this match woke me up after i thought cesaro broke his neck. i get that they're playing up that the match was such abrutal fight that they couldn't go on, to stretch this out longer, but the fans were kinda over that and wanted the blow off tonight, and thats why they were chanting "this is ***ed" at least i think thats wut they were chanting

I still think He &^@#ed his neck on that, I don't know if that was the intended ending or not, but it sure made them both look soft.

35 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Zayn loses to Y2J clean.

Meh...

Yep, they see Sami as a Cruiseweight.

5 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Sashas butt.  Yumm

Alex Bliss has the best ass on the current roster, NXT included.

23 minutes ago, Chris said:

I still think He &^@#ed his neck on that, I don't know if that was the intended ending or not, but it sure made them both look soft.

Yep, they see Sami as a Cruiseweight.

Alex Bliss has the best ass on the current roster, NXT included.

I see him as one of their better superstars. They must be idiots if they think Sami should be in the cruiserweight picture.

Bliss is a close 2nd to Sasha.

Pffft. Lol.

I think I'm probably done with WWE for the next while. That was pretty awful. Only one of the matches was truly boring (Reigns/Rusev), but the booking, the storylines, the momentum, and Reigns-ness of everything these last few weeks has me done for now. 

Like part of the reason I couldn't care about the main event was that Stephanie, HHH, Mick Foley, and Roman Reigns were presented as equal or more important parts to the build up of this match than the actual two wrestlers were. But even then, if they fail to make me care about Rollins vs. Owens for any reason, it's probably best to step away for a while. Probably has to get worse before it gets better, lol. This is still pretty bad though.

Kenny Omega already has a megaman like gimmick. He takes the signature moves of the opponents he vanquishes and uses them in his big matches.

And I'm like 99% sure he does it with megaman in mind.

Edit:

DkFv8Fx.jpg

Edited by g_bassi13

21 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

Kenny Omega already has a megaman like gimmick. He takes the signature moves of the opponents he vanquishes and uses them in his big matches.

And I'm like 99% sure he does it with megaman in mind.

Edit:

DkFv8Fx.jpg

Yeah, but Kenny's not in WWE so nobody but smarks will see it - or care.

Edited by Chris

what better way to start off monday night raw, with a **** finish XD. you end the ppv with a **** finish, so why not start off your "flagship show" with one. it's funny how this company thinks this is what fans want to see. but we've already established that wwe doesn't care about the fans

Edited by Twilight Sparkle