The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Pretty good episode of Botchamania. Did we ever talk about how Hogan said Bully would be defending his title against Sting right then and there, even though Sting can never have a shot at the title again, and the show ended 2 minutes later after a little scuffle between the two? That was a botchhhhh.

didn't noticed wwe uploaded this

my childhood. they've also been putting a lot of random full length matches up from wcw and wwf. they even put up that great cm punk vs. cena match at MITB in 2011. forgot just how loudly he was booed. it was great

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

Looks like it. Watch it still be Y2J lol. Hopefully he's actually coming back and not just something else like an appearance for the video game or something.

I can't see him coming back except for promotional crap, last I read he was still pretty banged up.

Maybe they can do an angle with Kane/Undertaker and The Wyatts.

I don't know what to think of TNA yesterday.

I guess they can't continue with outstanding shows forever, but last weeks show I felt dropped a bit (though was still very enjoyable) and this one dropped more.

Got alot of random thoughts about it.

- Whats going on with Dixie/AJ? Whats the endgame? and will they get some Bully/AJ buildup?

- Why is Sabin on my TV? (He sucks as a heel) and please don't have him vs Aries at BFG, Aries should do so much more.

- I like Magnus/EGO, cause we are going to get a kicka$$ Roode/Magnus feud.

- I like the individual talents in MEM, but the faction MEM just isn't doing it for me anymore.

- Glad to see Aces & Eights ending, the quicker the better especially now with Anderson not being there, and more good mic work from Bully this week, he's very consistent.

- Was hoping for more from the Manic/Sabin match.

- Joseph Park is an entertaining act, and he's one that gives you instant gratification. The backstage segment before the match was solid, and the match was actually pretty entertaining, it was good. Park & Young offer some comedy relief. As do the Bro mans. So for a non-serious match, it was a pretty entertaining segment.

- The Bro-mans could get some real heat if they gave them a strong heel push, they are pretty entertaining too. Hopefully TNA books them in a more serious manner, I would much rather see them than Storm/Gunner or Chavo.

- Nice to see Kenny King return and I like that they had him against Aries right away, and while it was still an entertaining match, those 2 could give alot more & really put on a show in the ring, and I'm excited for that.

It was like a 5.5/10 show for me this week. Storyline advancement week basically. Some of it I like, some of it I don't and some I'm very interested but concerned where they may be going with it.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

I've just had it up to here *puts hand up to high elevation* with them. I just read what's going on. Next week's ending seems pretty interesting.

Yeah, you could always just skip there segments on PVR.

Also I loved that line Aries used in his promo. "I am the all action main attraction". Great line, Aries was really on his game, and showed again why he's one of the elite stars in the business right now.

Looks like it. Watch it still be Y2J lol. Hopefully he's actually coming back and not just something else like an appearance for the video game or something.

I don't think we will ever see Jericho wrestle on a full-time basis, his schedule revolves around Fozzy. It's not even a sure thing that he's going to return after this Fozzy tour is done. He's working on his third book right now and also writing songs for the next Fozzy album. So it might be a while until Y2J saves us again. :(