The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bus Driver Uppercuts Young Woman.

VoiceOfReason_

And he should lose his job. He had other recourses and he should have taken them. Some bus drivers can face a lot of verbal abuse on the job, but that doesn't give them any right to physically assault their passengers. He should have radioed into his dispatch for police assistance and ignored the girl.

It's a shame because now he'll likely lose his job, face felony assault charges, go to jail and not be able to provide for his family, assuming he has one, just because he couldn't keep his temper under wraps in the face of some punk bitch....er, i mean 'young lady'.

I agree, but theres a small part of me that gets a little bit of joy watching him do what so many of us dont do and just walk away from everytime just because its a girl. You see these girls from time to time that want to call a mans bluff and get in his face and most guys (including myself) just dont have it in them. I quite enjoy seeing the odd time when it backfires right in her face(literally)

I agree, but theres a small part of me that gets a little bit of joy watching him do what so many of us dont do and just walk away from everytime just because its a girl. You see these girls from time to time that want to call a mans bluff and get in his face and most guys (including myself) just dont have it in them. I quite enjoy seeing the odd time when it backfires right in her face(literally)

I don't know about all you guys who are saying she deserves it and are laughing at this.

My jaw literally dropped when he punched her. That was excessive force and he should lose his job. I can't believe he hit her that hard. Ppl get into arguments all the time. You just can't go around giving uppercuts to every girl who yells or screams at you.

And you can bet this loud mouthed girl will think twice next time. I am not advocating this kind of violence but kids these days think they are invincible and can do/say whatever they feel like. A good ass whooping is what some of them need.

I don't know about all you guys who are saying she deserves it and are laughing at this.

My jaw literally dropped when he punched her. That was excessive force and he should lose his job. I can't believe he hit her that hard. Ppl get into arguments all the time. You just can't go around giving uppercuts to every girl who yells or screams at you.

Archived