#31 MillerGenuineDraft

MillerGenuineDraft

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,810 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:12 PM

Why'd I have to read this at 2 am...

The woman is clearly a sociopath. This is some Dave Pelzer type stuff. This will no doubt effect the children for their lifetime.

Hopefully her penitentiary has some women who killed their husbands for abuse.

I immediately thought of A child called it when I read this. This is exactly what she deserves, without a doubt.

(btw, amazing book if anyone hasn't read it)
MILLERGENUINEDRAFT

#32 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,304 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

She pleaded guilty in July to a charge of first-degree injury to a child, a crime punishable by anywhere between probation and life in prison.

Wow that is a huge disparity in the sentence one can get for this crime. I personally agree with the verdict but I wonder what the conditions are that give one person probation and the other a 99 year sentence?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.