The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Survivors:

Rick

Michone

Daryl

Carl + baby (do people seriously think they're going to show a newborn baby dieing?)

Maggie

Tyrese

Sasha

Amy

Dead:

Andrea

Governer

Merle

Carol

Glenn

Hershel

The rest of Tyrese's group

The rest of the governor's main guys

Also think we might see Morgan back in some capacity.

Judith dying? Is she going to be out on the battle feild with a gun? Unless you think the prisons going to be torn apart, which could happen, and then their forced to find a new place next season? I doubt Judith dies though.

My guesses are Hershel, the lesbian chick, and maybe Beth or Andrea.

Although the show is unrealistic to begin with (zombies), the writers still treat the world fairly. Also, based on what's about to happen between Governor and Rick, the governor killing Rick's baby (or Shane's) seems like something right up the Governor's alley. I also can't see the group staying in the prison for a long time, and a baby on the road wouldn't last long.

Survivors:

Rick

Michone

Daryl

Carl + baby (do people seriously think they're going to show a newborn baby dieing?)

Maggie

Tyrese

Sasha

Amy

Dead:

Andrea

Governer

Merle

Carol

Glenn

Hershel

The rest of Tyrese's group

The rest of the governor's main guys

Also think we might see Morgan back in some capacity.

I don't know, the baby is a very good distraction. If you're being chased by zombies, you can simply throw the baby towards the horde and get away.

Also, unless the actor who plays Glenn wants to leave the show, he is not going to die. He doesn't die until much later in the comics.

I don't know, the baby is a very good distraction. If you're being chased by zombies, you can simply throw the baby towards the horde and get away.

Also, unless the actor who plays Glenn wants to leave the show, he is not going to die. He doesn't die until much later in the comics.

Yeah, Glenn was the one I was most unsure of...

But no, I don't think anyone is throwing a newborn baby towards a bunch of zombies. Watching a baby being eaten by zombies would probably be one of the most shocking (and tasteless) things ever put on television.

Guest Gumballthechewy

But no, I don't think anyone is throwing a newborn baby towards a bunch of zombies. Watching a baby being eaten by zombies would probably be one of the most shocking (and tasteless) things ever put on television.

I don't know about that, I was watching some stupid zombie movie and this one chick gave birth to a zombie baby and some guy stomped it's head in.

Not Glenn!!! I love him

I don't think they'd kill off Judith. Not after what Lori had to go through to deliver her in the first place. Judith and Carl symbolize the future. Young people who survived the apocalypse and will go on to rebuild the world

Perhaps I'm just a downer, but I don't think the end result of The Walking Dead is that the world will be rebuilt.As for Judith, maybe I'm wrong that she will die. But it would fit the overall theme of the show if she did. Obviously they wouldn't show it. Would probably be done in the same way that a baby death was done in second season of Game of Thrones. Death of Judith would also progress further development of Rick's character (into madness) and Carl's character.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Automaton Transfusion?

What?

Oh, movie name, I don't remember what the movies name was, it could have been it.

Does anyone give birth to a baby then stomp it?

I have a picture of who turns next episode and has been confirmed for those who haven't seen it yet... should I post it?

As long as you put it in a spoiler nobody should complain.

I don't know about that, I was watching some stupid zombie movie and this one chick gave birth to a zombie baby and some guy stomped it's head in.

1) That was not part of a popular television show.

2) It's alright if the baby is a zombie first.

Yeah, Glenn was the one I was most unsure of...

It would be a ballsy move to kill a baby, but I think AMC has the balls to do it. And If people are upset about it, then they shouldn't be watching the show.

I have a picture of who turns next episode and has been confirmed for those who haven't seen it yet... should I post it?

YESS!!

Edit: ok i think i know which pic you have. saw it on another site and it freaked me out. when the main characters turn they look even freakier than the extras. i guess maybe coz we knew them in human form or something

Perhaps I'm just a downer, but I don't think the end result of The Walking Dead is that the world will be rebuilt.As for Judith, maybe I'm wrong that she will die. But it would fit the overall theme of the show if she did. Obviously they wouldn't show it. Would probably be done in the same way that a baby death was done in second season of Game of Thrones. Death of Judith would also progress further development of Rick's character (into madness) and Carl's character.

Yeah i agree actually. I think this world is too far gone for it to ever go back.

during Sunday's show they had a promo for up coming episodes and I really really think they lost track of just which eye Michone cut up. It showed his left eye scared up but later had the patch covering his right eye.

Archived