The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

The ending made me SO sad - it was such a statement of how "humanity" has been creeping out of the survivors. I loved how the writers are juxtaposing moments like that (picking up the backpack / ignoring the hitchhiker) with moments like Carl feeling the need to get the picture. It's like there's a battle between simply surviving vs. what are we surviving for (reminds me of the conversation between Lorrie and Andrea at the farmhouse way back when).

Good character development. Learned more about the type of person Carl is growing up to be. Michonne lightened up finally. She's grown on me with this epi, had Carl's back. The way everyone had a smile/laugh at the end, I think Rick is slowly getting his sanity back.

I don't think that's the last we see of Morgan, or his arsenal. Rick hearing Morgan's story is going to help him cope with his own problems.

I hope Michonne grows with this group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7A2vz_bXAs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3xdr83iJ08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sLfprXugfY

Miltons a good guy, he's going to rat the gov out to Andrea. She's already ready to switch.

Glad to see Ricks back to being sane!

Anyone notice how Maggie lost her shirt and was in a bra... Two seconds later, she has a shirt on and glen removes it again? FAIL.

i dont get with everything about to go down why not build pill boxes with the tables on top of the guard towers or something other then cutting a hole in a fence. How could you even make a clean cut with a hand held propane torch anyhow?? a zip cut would make way more sense or even bolt cutters for that wire, but a propane hand held torch??? thats for plumbing!

Seems like everyone seems to be bonding over their mutual predicament. If they could just get rid of The Governor, everyone else would live happily ever after lol.

A lot of people will have to pick a side and declare their loyalties pretty quickly here.

PS - it cracked me up that Glenn and Maggie were doing what they were while everyone else was preparing for battle. Hope the two of them making up wasn't a sign that one (or both) is about to die :unsure:

Seems like everyone seems to be bonding over their mutual predicament. If they could just get rid of The Governor, everyone else would live happily ever after lol.

A lot of people will have to pick a side and declare their loyalties pretty quickly here.

PS - it cracked me up that Glenn and Maggie were doing what they were while everyone else was preparing for battle. Hope the two of them making up wasn't a sign that one (or both) is about to die :unsure:

I totally thought Maggie was going to get her head blown off or something in that scene.

Both of them are pretty safe as far as comic timeline goes, but the last few episodes the TV series is really starting to seperate itself from the comics as far as what happens and when, and even what happens in general. It's gotten to the point now that I'm not sure if the comics are even worth referencing. Sofia, the annoying sidestory of season 2 where they looked forever for no reason, didn't even die in the comics. And Andrea and Tyrese being in Woodbury at all and to this point with the war coming is just crazy.

I guess what I'm trying to say is.. the comics say no. But.. the TV series might say yes. Glenn has been annoying a lot of people lately, and Lori did the same just before she kicked the bucket. I hope that isn't the TV series getting ready to off him.

Some quick things about our favourite, Norman Reedus aka Daryl.

Norman asked if Daryl could have a dog this season, but instead he got a new crossbow.

His old crossbow bounced off a doorway and give him a black eye.

Man I'd love for Daryl to have a dog, but where you find one?

Some quick things about our favourite, Norman Reedus aka Daryl.

Norman asked if Daryl could have a dog this season, but instead he got a new crossbow.

His old crossbow bounced off a doorway and give him a black eye.

Man I'd love for Daryl to have a dog, but where you find one?

I'm sure some 'larger' breeds of dogs would easily be able to survive ( as long as they could've gotten free from their house) by living off the land.

I'm sure some 'larger' breeds of dogs would easily be able to survive ( as long as they could've gotten free from their house) by living off the land.

And most likely of tried to attack a walker, eating the tainted flesh :P (if the disease can start by eating a zombie/ effect animals)

Edit: Updated with with of Daryl talking about the dog and other behind the scenes stuff.

Next weeks episode clip. Not really a spoiler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1VrIuTQd-A&sns=em

Archived