The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

He knows he's not ready, did you see the look on his face when he found out Rick's group is only 10 people and they cleared out the prison? lol

The governor has who? Only Merell LOL! They don't have any battle tested soldiers in their squad, they just have heavy artillery. Rick and Darryl could be a two man crew than can clear their whole town. Plus Machionne is pretty bad ass and will help them a lot.

The governor has who? Only Merell LOL! They don't have any battle tested soldiers in their squad, they just have heavy artillery. Rick and Darryl could be a two man crew than can clear their whole town. Plus Machionne is pretty bad ass and will help them a lot.

And Merle is most likely going to tell the governer to go frack himself once he sees Darryl lol

And Merle is most likely going to tell the governer to go frack himself once he sees Darryl lol

Hence why he asked Merle where his loyalty lies near the end of the episode. I think the cast will expand soon after they deal with the governer with the 75 or so survivers left in the town. The group is shrinking and need some new characters.

Hope Rick et al can rescue Glenn and Maggie. I can't wait for the big showdown between Rick's group and the Governor/Merle. Next episode will be the mid-season finale though so it might be a long wait. :(

And I really hope they don't turn Daryl and Carol's relationship into a romance.

So at some point we know Andrea will have to make a choice. All the "hrumph I hate Andrea" kicking rocks aside, they could make the obvious choice which is Andrea is still really a part of Ricks group after she she's the truth behind the Governor or they play off her liking the "fights" and her character loses her humanity and she becomes a part of the Governors machine. Either way could make an interesting story line and I'm sure they will go with the obvious choice; I just hope it doesn't make for an anti climactic ending to this chapter of the Governors involvement in the story.

It would be hard to top what happens to the Governor in the books.

Oh man, I can't wait for the mid-season finale.. so many burning questions to be answered:

Will Glenn and Maggie survive until they get saved?

Will they get their revenge on the governor?

What happens when Merle and Daryl reunite?

Which side will Andrea be on?

Will she accidentally or non-accidentally hurt one of her old group/Michonne?

Will the place be overrun by walkers during the fight?

What happens to the town if/when Rick and them take out governor? (Though I don't think governor will be gone yet..)

How will the others at the prison survive when their best fighter left is Carl?

Also, in the trailer Rick points a gun at Michonne.. what's that about?

And wow the scene that they showed on Talking Dead was pretty intense..

Had to be a mid-season finale because the upcoming town bloodbath was too much for them to produce after the prison takeover bloodbath. I don't expect answers, just a wind-up.

The show isn't even about zombies anymore. Unless there are dozens together, they're an inconvenient nuisance.

The TV show wouldn't survive if it was JUST about zombies - and that's what makes it so good .

+1, show would be boring now. they did all the zombie stuff in the first 2 seasons now it's more about the characters

This is true, I tried to explain this to my friend that believes the pace of the show has slowed down from the last two seasons. I told him they are getting more deep into the characters rather than just killing zombies

+1, show would be boring now. they did all the zombie stuff in the first 2 seasons now it's more about the characters

Havn't the zombie killings increased substantally this season? Maybe we have been desensitized to the zombie kills. Glen's scene with the chair and the zombie was entertaining at least....lol

Archived