The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

dmen id love gillis to try and obtain

Just say NO to more defensemen! This team fails to score in the playoffs. The defense and goaltending are good enough. This team needs clutch playoff scorers. That is the missing element. This current group of forwards fades into the woodwork when they are relied upon the most. You live in a dream world if you think that these forwards are all of a sudden going to figure out how to score when the checking and forechecking get cranked up a notch.

Chicago wouldn't do that trade, there is 0% change of that happening. Most Hawks fans (including myself) believe that Seabrook is our best overall defenseman and one of the few tough/gritty players we have. Aside from Toews Hossa is our best overall forward and he's not going anywhere either.

Cody Franson would be a good acquisition, and I think he'd be happy playing in Vancouver with his brother playing for the Giants (and they are from Sicamous). I think Franson gets lost and overexposed in Toronto, but he'd be a great 3rd pairing defenseman in Vancouver.

Chicago wouldn't do that trade, there is 0% change of that happening. Most Hawks fans (including myself) believe that Seabrook is our best overall defenseman and one of the few tough/gritty players we have. Aside from Toews Hossa is our best overall forward and he's not going anywhere either.

Cody Franson would be a good acquisition, and I think he'd be happy playing in Vancouver with his brother playing for the Giants (and they are from Sicamous). I think Franson gets lost and overexposed in Toronto, but he'd be a great 3rd pairing defenseman in Vancouver.

Archived