The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dale Weise for MVP - The Beast is Unleashed

UFCanuck

Not to burst anyone's bubble but the Dutch/Belgium league allows a max. of 7 imports per team and most come from junior A/NCAA programs. One of my best buddies plays in it for something to do while he earns his Masters degree. He played Junior A and then went to play at RIT where Tanev played. He's a player/coach. Weise can play a role in the NHL, but don't get too excited. My buddy said he's acting like a donkey... playing in the wrong league and trying way too hard for what it is.

This will solve a lot of issues, especially with Kesler hurt. Lineup will look like this:

No One - Weise - No One

Burrows - Sedin - Sedin

Booth - Higgins - Hansen

Raymond - Lapierre - Kassian

Wow, thanks for stepping up Weise, now we can definately keep Luongo and Schneider and beef up the defence!

Ditch the "Canucks", we will now be known as the Vancouver Dale Weise'. He will wear goalie gear, but use a players stick so as to make saves and shoot. The rules will not allow him to cross the redline, thus he will simply shoot from behind center and treat opposing goalies like Cloutier. I think the parade should start in gastown and move through granville then down to BC place. Thoughts?

Please let's not start all of this Rory Fitzpatrick, Aaron Rome stuff again with Dale Weise. Geez I mean you know your hockey franchise is bad when we make such a big deal over players like that. Even if it's just in a joking manner.....don't do it lol.

But yeah I heard Byron Bitz is putting up 27 points in like 3 games of Peewee AAA hockey, ZOmG SuperstarZZZ Bitz 4 MvP!!

• 1 month later...

Please let's not start all of this Rory Fitzpatrick, Aaron Rome stuff again with Dale Weise. Geez I mean you know your hockey franchise is bad when we make such a big deal over players like that. Even if it's just in a joking manner.....don't do it lol.

But yeah I heard Byron Bitz is putting up 27 points in like 3 games of Peewee AAA hockey, ZOmG SuperstarZZZ Bitz 4 MvP!!

Breakout season! Weise is gonna continue his rampage when the season resumes and carry us on his back a la Kesler 2011 Cup Run style!!!

Sedin-Sedin-Weise

Booth-Kesler-Burrows

Higgins-Lapierre-Hansen

Volpatti-Malhotra-....Kassian?

Continuing his 2.556 PPG pace pro-rated to a shortened 48 game season we can expect numbers from him along the line of 123 points (63g-60a), just enough to break Hank's single season points record for the Canucks!

Plan the parade!! :towel::frantic:

I know, I know... I want my hockey back...

Archived