Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jester@wraiths.ca

Human head found in box in Edmonton Alley

49 posts in this topic

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/10/24/human-head-found-in-cardboard-box-in-edmonton-alley

A woman walking her dog found a severed human head in a cardboard box...

A headless corpse had been found a couple days before over 100km away, and it probably linked (Edmonton police put 1 + 1 together...)

The part that seemed well beyond stating the obvious though,

The Edmonton medical examiner performed an autopsy Monday and ruled the death a homicide.

Rly? You sure he didn't sever his own head and put it in an alley 130km away? Of course it's a homicide...

I guess in one way Edmonton is now ahead of the curve.

Not enough child beating or school prayer :(

WE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS!!!!! :sadno::frantic:

This guy took his "Headless Horseman" costume for Halloween waaaay too seriously...

:bigblush:

RIP.

Damn. There's a psychopath loppin' peoples heads off out there. Thanks for the heads up, Jester.

:bigblush:

It's kind of unusual that the killer took the head over 100km away to just leave it in an alley. I could understand taking it a long way from the body to hide it well or something, but to just leave it in an alley in a cardboard box? Big risk transporting it.

I rarely, if ever, to offense to any joke. But this just seems wrong that majority of the responses so far have been attempts at making light of someone being murdered.

Again, this is not something that offends me, it just seems like CDC has hit a new low.

monty doesn't think getting head in an alley way is a joking matter

Not enough child beating or school prayer :(

WE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS!!!!! :sadno::frantic:

monty doesn't think getting head in an alley way is a joking matter

I have to admit, this was pretty good.Again though, I wasn't taking offense at all. As Jester just said, it does say something about the current state of society if our immediate reaction is, "Nobody I know, let's make fun of it."Not saying we should all just grow teary eyed over every story out there. Co-opting sadness for every tragedy that has nothing to do with us can become incredibly tiresome. But taking the opposite stance and joking about death just doesn't sit well (or standpoor).

It's kind of unusual that the killer took the head over 100km away to just leave it in an alley. I could understand taking it a long way from the body to hide it well or something, but to just leave it in an alley in a cardboard box? Big risk transporting it.

Damnit I knew I should have hid the head in a better place!!!

Take a look inside...

It's my head in a box!