Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gmen81

Battle of the Users(Votes have been counted)

530 posts in this topic

A vote for Mash will knock Niloc out of the contest, helping Niloc better focus in school. Do you want your X-Rays messed up? Nope. Better vote for me so that Niloc learns properly, keeping you and your children safe.

A vote for Mash will knock Niloc out of the contest, helping Niloc better focus in school. Do you want your X-Rays messed up? Nope. Better vote for me so that Niloc learns properly, keeping you and your children safe.

I have more respect for a vet than i do for an x-ray monkey. why do you have to go to school to click a button? sounds fishy.

Paid for by Bananamash with free vet visits for life.

Mash is going to school to be a vet. If he's knocked out, he will also be able to focus better, instead of spending his time making graphics.

The worst I can do by screwing up your xrays is having to schedule a new appointment to re-do them.

What happens if Mash screws up? Your pet dies.

I think we all know the correct choice here. Vote Niloc009 for BOTU 2012.

Where you work out of Banana?

Edit...NVM, nowhere yet I see.

Where you work out of Banana?

Edit...NVM, nowhere yet I see.

A vote for Niloc is a vote for the department of all things blue.

This advertisement has been paid for by Niloc009

A vote for Niloc is a vote for the department of all things blue.

This advertisement has been paid for by Niloc009

He didn't ask me to.

I'm helping you Mash.

The People's Champ will vote for BananaMash, because of what he told me. "A vote for BananaMash is a vote for the People!"

Niloc009 and his campaign for BOTU 2012 is not associated or affiliated in any way with the advertisements of -Trapped In CDC-

Time to bring out the big guns.

If you don't vote for me, I'll be really really sad. I might even have to sit in the shower and have myself a cry. Usually I cry in the shower, but not from my eyes. I will be crying from my eyes if you don't vote for me.

If you don't vote for me, I'll consider never talking to you again. However, chances are I will talk to you again because I'm not that shallow. It might cross my mind though, and I might be a bit disappointed in you. I'll forgive you quickly, but I will always remember the time you didn't vote for me. Well, I'll remember it for at least a day. Five minutes in the least.

Even worse, if you don't vote for me, you don't get to see the super awesome surprise I have planned. You'll just have to wonder what could have been as Niloc moves forward in the contest spreading false promises and eating his Nutella in a gluttonous rage.

I heard bananamash is a leftwing and/or rightwing mashist

not paid for by either but rather maniacal ramblings

I heard bananamash is a leftwing and/or rightwing mashist

not paid for by either but rather maniacal ramblings

Ef u dun voat fur meh, I cri.

Ef u dun voat fur meh, I cri.

Voting for round 2 will end later tonight.

Niloc009 and his campaign for BOTU 2012 is not associated or affiliated in any way with the advertisements of -Trapped In CDC-