The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battle of the Users(Votes have been counted)

gmen81

Mash is going to school to be a vet. If he's knocked out, he will also be able to focus better, instead of spending his time making graphics.

The worst I can do by screwing up your xrays is having to schedule a new appointment to re-do them.

What happens if Mash screws up? Your pet dies.

I think we all know the correct choice here. Vote Niloc009 for BOTU 2012.

Time to bring out the big guns.

If you don't vote for me, I'll be really really sad. I might even have to sit in the shower and have myself a cry. Usually I cry in the shower, but not from my eyes. I will be crying from my eyes if you don't vote for me.

If you don't vote for me, I'll consider never talking to you again. However, chances are I will talk to you again because I'm not that shallow. It might cross my mind though, and I might be a bit disappointed in you. I'll forgive you quickly, but I will always remember the time you didn't vote for me. Well, I'll remember it for at least a day. Five minutes in the least.

Even worse, if you don't vote for me, you don't get to see the super awesome surprise I have planned. You'll just have to wonder what could have been as Niloc moves forward in the contest spreading false promises and eating his Nutella in a gluttonous rage.

Archived