Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BurnabyJoe

Petition: Black Skate jersey as third for Bure year

59 posts in this topic

I wouldn't be against it at all. I've always wanted to see how the skate jerseys would look in the NHL today.

Down.

2nd Choice, A modern colour verison of the Flying V.

Main Colour: White

V colours: Blue and Green

Logo on Shoulder: Stick in Arena Logo.

Do you guys think that Ohlund's number will be in the rafters after he retires? What about Salo?

Do you guys think that Ohlund's number will be in the rafters after he retires? What about Salo?

ROH for Ohlund for sure. Rafters no. Agree if he ended his career here yes. Next rafters

1. Dan/Hank

2. Lou

3. Burr, if he is a big part of our cup win and plays the way he did in the last one. He has been such an unsung hero, really doesn't get the recognition he deserves for his play and his leadership.

ROH for Ohlund for sure. Rafters no. Agree if he ended his career here yes. Next rafters

1. Dan/Hank

2. Lou

3. Burr, if he is a big part of our cup win and plays the way he did in the last one. He has been such an unsung hero, really doesn't get the recognition he deserves for his play and his leadership.

I would actually want the black 94s to become our permanent home and away jerseys, always preferred them.

Regarding Salo and Ohlund, expecting them to get ROH

Always believed one day number 10 would get retired, i think it kind of gave it away when Booth chose number 7 instead of number 10 which is his usual.

Bertuzzi has a possibility of getting ROH

I would actually want the black 94s to become our permanent home and away jerseys, always preferred them.

They won't do the black skate but I'd definitely be down with that if they did. It would be cool like what they did for Nazzy when they wore a jersey with his name on it for the warmups but only with the Black skate jersey!!!