Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

5,993 posts in this topic

So far I am only questioning the rerate for Desharnais. He was almost a PPG player in the regular season and was well over a PPG player in the playoffs, but he only went up by 1-2 points in scoring and passing IIRC. Other than that, they all look pretty good.

So far I am only questioning the rerate for Desharnais. He was almost a PPG player in the regular season and was well over a PPG player in the playoffs, but he only went up by 1-2 points in scoring and passing IIRC. Other than that, they all look pretty good.

Update: 6 teams left in need of re-rates and about 60 uncreated prospects (low priority).

Reoort says that Nashville is close to acquiring a Top 4 D and is in deep talks for a top line sniper

Reoort says that Nashville is close to acquiring a Top 4 D and is in deep talks for a top line sniper

C'mon man its "Report". Can't you spell? Man ITS REPORT!!!1111!!!11!1

Mmmmm that felt good. Correcting the corrector

And I care because..?

C'mon man its "Report". Can't you spell? Man ITS REPORT!!!1111!!!11!1

Mmmmm that felt good. Correcting the corrector

Anyone in need of players for their farm club pm me, many available

So when you correct someone they're expected to care?

Before anyone starts complaining about how their prospects hardly developed, bear in mind that only a few manage to actually reach their potential. Unless your player had a good year (I do keep ice-time in mind, but restricting a player's ice-time may hurt his development), he's not going to develop a whole lot regardless of how good of a prospect he is in real life.

Before anyone starts complaining about how their prospects hardly developed, bear in mind that only a few manage to actually reach their potential. Unless your player had a good year (I do keep ice-time in mind, but restricting a player's ice-time may hurt his development), he's not going to develop a whole lot regardless of how good of a prospect he is in real life.