The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best music to pi__ off your neighbors!

Sugar baby watermelon

So I have a neighbour upstairs who must have some kids with ADHD and they do nothing but stomp around non-stop, too young to go to school, and their stink parents don't take them out ever. Just wondering what kind of music you think is good to drown out their noise. Complaints have been made, nothing has been done, now it is a war of attrition.

My better half likes to play Metallica, I am not sure what song, she just blasts it, I play Rock N Roll ain't noise pollution. Seems to work for an hour or two, then the cycle repeats itself, frack!!!

Any good suggestions for banging tunes, hip-hop or rock n roll songs would help!!!

I always find that the delivery of the complaint matters. Like if you do it in anger, it becomes a power struggle.

I get along with all my neighbours, but that takes work. Try the friendly approach and they may be more inclined to care. But the route you're taking won't resolve things, it'll only become a war.

I always find that the delivery of the complaint matters. Like if you do it in anger, it becomes a power struggle.

I get along with all my neighbours, but that takes work. Try the friendly approach and they may be more inclined to care. But the route you're taking won't resolve things, it'll only become a war.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Not if you mount your speakers up against the roof pointing up. Put a bunch of foam around the backs and sides of them and you'll hardly be able to hear them. Your neighbor on the other hand...

Archived