Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stanley2012

2014 World Juniors in Sweden

15 posts in this topic

Is anyone planning on going? If not do you know where you can find groups that all seem to fly over there together? I think it would be an awesome 2 week holiday!

I suppose I could google it, but how do they determine which countries get to host the tourny ?

When we host I get all sorts of amped, or Buffalo because let's face it, Buffalo = home ice :P

I have really debated it. I want to take a holiday and what would be better than going somewhere and getting to watch hockey? Just need to find a couple friends who would be interested in doing it too.

Honestly I'd rather go to Davos and watch the Spengler Cup. Great atmosphere, and you can go skiing or snowboarding after or before.

Sounds like a perfect Christmas to me.

Honestly I'd rather go to Davos and watch the Spengler Cup. Great atmosphere, and you can go skiing or snowboarding after or before.

Sounds like a perfect Christmas to me.

What city is it in?

I'd advice against visiting Sweden at all, and especially not during the winter. It's dark, cold, snowy. And when it's not snowy them we have this horrible slush. It's just awful.

Spend your money on a trip to Florida instead :))))

What city is it in?

I'd advice against visiting Sweden at all, and especially not during the winter. It's dark, cold, snowy. And when it's not snowy them we have this horrible slush. It's just awful.

Worth a trip to Sweden just to girl watch! Get your priorities straight.

What city is it in?

I've been to Malmo and Stockholm during the summer and thought it was beautiful. Judging by what you said you seem to be from Sweden, what's your reasoning behind advising us against visiting Sweden at all?

What city is it in?

What is the time difference?? Will we actually be able to watch games at an acceptable time?

costs thousands of dollars to go to Russia but only twelve dollars a seat to a WJC game, come on, who wouldn't be down for that, I want to go to a WJC overseas anyday