The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw - 2

Kass9

Wreck it Ralph: 9.5/10

Everything you love in a Disney movie and more.. Haven't cried like that in a while.. Just kidding, probably since Despicable Me

Glad to see someone rate it as highly as I did.

The Rescuers: 10/10

classic, underrated, disney movie. bob newhart is a legend. brings his classic dry humor, but had me tearing up in certain moments of the film

Its been forever since I've seen that movie. I remember I really liked The Rescuers Down Under as a kid. Don't remember too much about the first one. I'll have to re watch it.

Its been forever since I've seen that movie. I remember I really liked The Rescuers Down Under as a kid. Don't remember too much about the first one. I'll have to re watch it.

down under had amazing visual effects, but a LOT less depressing than the original film xD

Glad to see someone rate it as highly as I did.

It was honestly a fantastic movie..

Definitely just as good as something Pixar would come-up with.. (Toy Story, Monster's Inc, etc.)

down under had amazing visual effects, but a LOT less depressing than the original film xD

Yeah, thats why I liked it so much when I was younger. The flight scenes with the eagle were really well done.

It was honestly a fantastic movie..

Definitely just as good as something Pixar would come-up with.. (Toy Story, Monster's Inc, etc.)

Personally, I liked it more than any of Pixar's movies, and I really like Pixar. Not only was Wreck-It Ralph really well done, but for some reason it hit me in a way that few movies are able to.

Yeah, thats why I liked it so much when I was younger. The flight scenes with the eagle were really well done.

those scenes would hold up to be some of disney's finest work ever. tomorrow, after the blues/kings game, i'm about to watch another movie i consider 10/10: great mouse detective

those scenes would hold up to be some of disney's finest work ever. tomorrow, after the blues/kings game, i'm about to watch another movie i consider 10/10: great mouse detective

I get the feeling you really like animated movies starring mice.

John dies at the end - Really good. (I'm not good with the out of ten system.)

A friend of mine told me I "had" to watch this, which doesn't usually end well. I was pleasantly surprised with it. It's a good concept for a movie that is executed very well. Paul Giamattis last seen cracked me up quite a big. Cute, funny and it leaves you wanting more. Totally worth taking the time to watch. (Clancy Brown was awesom as well. Every time I see him I just want a 3rd season of Carnivale)

Hyde park on the Hudson. - meh , it wasn't bad.

I wanted to love this movie. I really like Murray and Linney and they were both very good but the movie just seemed like they left nothing on the editing floor.Good performances, interesting story but nothing about it could keep my attention for any good chunk of time. At one point I started checking my e-mail for about 15 minutes and looked up to realize I'd missed nothing.

Oblivion - 6 out of 10. Concept was nice, plot was ok...not a Cruise fan at all but I have to give the guy a bit of credit for this performance...not stellar by any means but watchable. Morgan Freeman's part was so small I actually wonder how much he was paid..an overdose of Cruise..somewhat predictable conclusion..6 out of 10...could have been better.

John dies at the end - Really good. (I'm not good with the out of ten system.)

A friend of mine told me I "had" to watch this, which doesn't usually end well. I was pleasantly surprised with it. It's a good concept for a movie that is executed very well. Paul Giamattis last seen cracked me up quite a big. Cute, funny and it leaves you wanting more. Totally worth taking the time to watch. (Clancy Brown was awesom as well. Every time I see him I just want a 3rd season of Carnivale)

Hyde park on the Hudson. - meh , it wasn't bad.

I wanted to love this movie. I really like  Murray and Linney and they were both very good but the movie just seemed like they left nothing on the editing floor.Good performances, interesting story but nothing about it could keep my attention for any good chunk of time. At one point I started checking my e-mail for about 15 minutes and looked up to realize I'd missed nothing.

Makes me sad. Blasphemy that this show wasn't properly concluded.

Silver Lining Playbook - was funnier than I thought it would be 7.5/10

Have you seen Dark Knight Returns or are we not counting animated? It's by far my favorite.

If we're talking animated comic book movies I don't think you have to look much past Batman: Mask of the Phantasm from 1993. Not only one of the best animated comic book movies ever...but I'd have to say it's one of the best Batman movies ever made as well.