The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will not vote as I cannot spend enough time with it anymore.

I will keep my team alive but without being able to do my lineups and scouting regularly,

I am afraid my team will become uncompetitive.

In otherwords they will be remorphing back into the 2012 Columbus Blue Jackets!

Mack

We have 17 GMs on Skype for TRADING. If you haven't joined yet, Skype friend request me at 'PureGM,' Trav at 'travehave' and or MPT at 'cdccapitals.' Hope it's ok that I give your handles out boyz, as you are up when I am in bed GMT (Europe time)

CHI is up til 2pm PST (minimum) open to offers for our mid round picks in exchange for playoff depth at wing and on D.

Please send all offers in game. 4th & 5th picks avaiable for players on their last yr.

Back Up Goalie also avaiable,

As is 65ovr Mayorov 21 DFD 3* former 37th ovr

These are in no way 'oh my good grief aunt harriot' type players, but for teams sending players straight to FA next year, this is an option.

You can send offers to CHI in game, as I will go online when I wake up tmr morning (11pm PST)

Have a good finish to the season gents!

I voted yes, not because my team is doing poorly but, Getzlaf and Perry are probably going to retire soon, and none of my top draft picks haven't been panning out.

Also, I agree with my boy, Glatty. That if we do restart, let's randomize the rosters.

I would join if it started again. I am looking for a GMC league now but I don't way to join one that's this far in. I'll start a new one if a few of you guys help out anybody down for this? This league can continue and a fresher one can open too. But I'd rather this just restart :P I wouldn't mind not being commish either.

Sabres are sellers this year! Looking for 3.5-4 star prospects and first round picks.

LW Nick Foligno 83 2 yrs @ 4 mil

C Casey Cizikas 84 1 year @ 5.585 mil

D Andrej Sekera 82 2 years @ 6.4 mil

D Oscar Klefbom 79 1 year @ 3.565 mil

D Brayden McNabb 79, C Pavel Revenko 78 also available.

Archived