Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ugli Fruit

What happens to concerts/events booked for the arena?

22 posts in this topic

I know it's not really Canucks talk but this happened as a result of Canucks hockey coming back.

If you have, let's say, a pair of Muse tickets at a certain hockey rink, would the NHL schedule games around it or does the hockey take precedence?

While I am very excited about the return of the NHL, I would be dismayed if the price was to lose my Muse concert.

Thanks in advance!

Pretty sure they'll work around it. They most likely have a binding contract with the artist so the concert can't be moved at the Arena's discretion.

I know it's not really Canucks talk but this happened as a result of Canucks hockey coming back.

If you have, let's say, a pair of Muse tickets at a certain hockey rink, would the NHL schedule games around it or does the hockey take precedence?

While I am very excited about the return of the NHL, I would be dismayed if the price was to lose my Muse concert.

Thanks in advance!

Nothing happens. Only games until January 14 were cancelled. The rest of the dates are still booked at the arenas. The NHL will just have to make a schedule using those dates.

Muse sings the National Anthem.

Canucks win game.

Everyone happy.

Problem solved.

They will have to book around anything already scheduled. Then again, it's only a Muse concert. Not like you would be missing much. :lol:

It's no different really than when the NHL has to work around concerts that are scheduled during the playoffs.

wonder if we will still play toronto, ottawa or montreal??? or just western teams.. sucks have to see flames, avs and wild (know they got good players but same old style) so many times..

wonder if we will still play toronto, ottawa or montreal??? or just western teams.. sucks have to see flames, avs and wild (know they got good players but same old style) so many times..

I'm ok with that. Skating circles around the 200 million dollar men will be fun.

Thanks in advance!

Muse is known to be one of the best live bands in the world, though :unsure:

Thanks everyone for the inputs!

Muse is known to be one of the best live bands in the world, though