The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

No Hi Chairs For Kids At Earls is Discrimination Say Customer

DonLever

Props to Earls for not wanting these annoying, screaming, crying shi***ng machines in the restaurant.

It's ridiculous that paying patrons everywhere have to deal with irrational parents who think babies should be with them in public places. Just like people under the age of 19 can't go to bars, toddlers under the age of 3 shouldn't be allowed in restaurants.

Add airplanes to thatas well. I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate children. I hate the parents that make the strangers around them suffer even more.

I was neither degrading nor denigrating Earl's .. I just canna see how that chain stays in business .. I have been to 3 Earl's in 3 different cities and found all 3 to be too loud, marginal service and poor food .. why any parent with a young child would want to take a child into that environment is beyond me ..

Moxie's and Earl's seem designed for "yuppie" type folk who think the louder they talk, the more important their words must be .. I would rather buy a can of pork & beans and eat em cold on the sidewalk than frequent such places ..

For decent food and an adult atmosphere I prefer a bar, and I dinna drink alcohol ..

Props to Earls for not wanting these annoying, screaming, crying shi***ng machines in the restaurant.

It's ridiculous that paying patrons everywhere have to deal with irrational parents who think babies should be with them in public places. Just like people under the age of 19 can't go to bars, toddlers under the age of 3 shouldn't be allowed in restaurants.

Add airplanes to thatas well. I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate children. I hate the parents that make the strangers around them suffer even more.

If they are screaming and throwing a fit at your place that's your problem.

If you can't get them to behave enough to bring out in public then don't bring them out in public.

It's tiring how many parents seem to have zero control over their children and simply expect the rest of the world to shoulder the burden of their out of control behaviour. It's your children they are your responsibility to discipline never mind provide appropriate provisions to feed and house them.

If they are screaming and throwing a fit at your place that's your problem.

If you can't get them to behave enough to bring out in public then don't bring them out in public.

It's tiring how many parents seem to have zero control over their children and simply expect the rest of the world to shoulder the burden of their out of control behaviour. It's your children they are your responsibility to discipline never mind provide appropriate provisions to feed and house them.

I would agree that there is a line where somebody needs to remove their child from the environment but to say people just shouldn't bring their kids out is beyond stupid. Also I've seen several times where people freak out because a baby starts crying. That's "starts crying" not "has been crying for 5 minutes." If people can't handle going out in public and understanding that there will be other people there then perhaps they shouldn't be going out in public. It's completely a two way street.

Archived