The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Discussion about the music/DJ

Sniperslayer

I Agree 100%.

CHANGE IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Its weak. It has always been weak and it will only get weaker.

I even like most U2, but where the streets have no name?!? ...its some whiney pre-emo b.s.

Our intro needs to be aggro. It needs to be bada$s. It needs to be strong.

Marilyn Manson Beautiful People has been used, but it needs to be something along those lines. Something that says WE ARE NOT PU$$ieS!! THIS IS OUR HOUSE AND WE ARE GONNA EFF U UP!

If we are a nasty and physical team people won't associate pussiness with us and Where The Street Has No Name. It's a great intro.

So if we walk out with Wherever I May Roam, are we going to be known as a physical team?

Get some mean nasty players if you want to be known as a mean nasty team. Changing the song won't help.

Keep the U2 but strap fairy wings on the canucks and instead of their names on the back, each player shall be dubbed "Tinkerbell". Then when the song is done, you can drop a bunch of sparkly fairy dust on the crowd. Vancouver demographics will eat that $hit up.

:sick:

"I wanna run

I wanna hide"

Itsth purrfect, in a weak, effeminate, non intimidating, disney kind of way. Yay Vancouver!!!!

I Agree 100%.

CHANGE IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Its weak. It has always been weak and it will only get weaker.

I even like most U2, but where the streets have no name?!? ...its some whiney pre-emo b.s.

Our intro needs to be aggro. It needs to be bada$s. It needs to be strong.

Marilyn Manson Beautiful People has been used, but it needs to be something along those lines. Something that says WE ARE NOT PU$$ieS!! THIS IS OUR HOUSE AND WE ARE GONNA EFF U UP!

It's a different feeling when you're at the game. I've been to multiple games where they've used U2 as the opening song and each and every time, the opening video transitioning to this song gives me the chills every single time. I'd honestly rather listen to this than hearing what Chicago has to deal with.

Do you know what Chicago has to deal with? Their frackin annoying goal horn each game as the players come on the ice.

Archived