Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Specter's Vengeance

New to CDC and twitter. Looking for people to follow.

27 posts in this topic

Hey CDC,

I feel like a newborn, not knowing what to expect. I've been reading posts on here for a very long time now. Why I never signed up is beyond me. Im also new to twitter. To be honest, the only reason Im on it is to find hockey players, hockey analysts, rumor-millers, etc. If you guys could post those who you follow I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time and Im looking forward to some quality (and sometimes heated) conversation and opinion.

Cheers.

@HockeyyInsiderr

He's the best Hockey Insider out there.

Also follow @HockeyBuzzEklund

They are both very reliable and very smart

@HockeyyInsiderr

Follow Darren Dreger, Pierre Lebrun, Bob McKenzie, James Duthie, NHL, Canucks, GMMikeGillis, TSN, sportsnetmurph

Hey CDC,

I feel like a newborn, not knowing what to expect. I've been reading posts on here for a very long time now. Why I never signed up is beyond me. Im also new to twitter. To be honest, the only reason Im on it is to find hockey players, hockey analysts, rumor-millers, etc. If you guys could post those who you follow I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time and Im looking forward to some quality (and sometimes heated) conversation and opinion.

Cheers.

I don't mind if you follow every rumour maker there is, but please don't post the obviously BS ones here. Please.

@HockeyyInsiderr

Follow Bob Mackenzie, Darren Dreger, Pierre Lebrun, all the TSN guys.

Of course you have to follow Biznasty and strombone1. I also enjoy @HockeyBLB, some funny

tweets there.

Follow me on CDC

I've been voted Most Outstanding Contributor five years in a row through impartial panel.

But seriously, no, don't follow those two as they aren't reliable at all (the first one is listed as an invalid source for rumours on here).

Head here for a pretty comprehensive list of media, players, team, etc. Twitter accounts:

http://capgeek.com/twitter-rankings/

lol I was being sarcastic

Well, I know that and you know that, but does the OP know that? It's CDC, prepare to be surprised.

And I'd blame you when the OP posts a rumour thread with @HockeyyInsiderr as the source. ;)

As annoying as hockeyinsiderr is he actually does get some stuff right. It's sounding more and more that Gomez will sign in San Jose. He called this right after Redden signed in St.Louis.

As annoying as hockeyinsiderr is he actually does get some stuff right. It's sounding more and more that Gomez will sign in San Jose. He called this right after Redden signed in St.Louis.