The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Sharks-Canucks

Apricot

This game shows that the Canucks are some ways off from being a contender in the West. Fortunately, they play in one of the weakest divisions in the league. Sharks dominated in all areas of the game, it wasn't close.

Lets be honest here, this team has no hope in the playoffs the way it is now, even with Kesler and Booth returning.

Agree with posters who question the toughness. It's better than last year, but still inadequate.

Of our skaters tonite, I count perhaps 7 guys who'll drop the mitts, (when it's called for). Eleven guys who'll NEVER scrap. Those players get forced to the fringes. The other 7 are running around like UN peacekeepers, looking after them.

Whatever deals we make prior to the PO's, hopefully MG will further address this area. Would prefer AT LEAST half the lineup to play with grit & attitude, yet still remaining disciplined. It's a man's game, isn't it?

hought that Schroeder played a good game, burrows looked good. I have no frickin idea why AV had ebbet on the PK, he looked lost and his man scored or set up the goals when he was out.

Kassian didn't have a great game, think that's why the twins didn't play well. He was weak on the boards and lost almost all the battles for the puck. It just looks like he gives up on the puck and doesn't use body positioning well. Had decent hands in open areas but the twins need a player that can dig pucks out.

Agree with posters who question the toughness. It's better than last year, but still inadequate.

Of our skaters tonite, I count perhaps 7 guys who'll drop the mitts, (when it's called for). Eleven guys who'll NEVER scrap. Those players get forced to the fringes. The other 7 are running around like UN peacekeepers, looking after them.

Whatever deals we make prior to the PO's, hopefully MG will further address this area. Would prefer AT LEAST half the lineup to play with grit & attitude, yet still remaining disciplined. It's a man's game, isn't it?

Our team had a bad game tonight, we sure didn't play like a team. However there was a couple

of positives we can take from this game, The Ballard - Tanev pairing is still working really well

together, and Kassian is a big boy who is a willing combatant. He is becoming one of my fav

Canucks...

Our team had a bad game tonight, we sure didn't play like a team. However there was a couple

of positives we can take from this game, The Ballard - Tanev pairing is still working really well

together, and Kassian is a big boy who is a willing combatant. He is becoming one of my fav

Canucks...

Archived