The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Sharks-Canucks

Apricot

Your a loser then if you call yourself a grown up and you sit on the internet. Do you work? probably not, if you did you would be in bed right now instead of here, if you consider yourself a mature adult. Clearly your not, clown.

The only goal that I thought could be called iff-y was the last. But it was a blast from the point on the PP with a screen in front. It's the type of goal that goes in every day in the NHL and I've see a lot go by Lou just the same.

Now i see why Montreal traded Lapierre, very snotty after the game when questioned about the stupid crosscheck penalty that changed the course of the game. If that's how he's gonna react when called out by AV then we don't need him. Very selfish player and very selfish play that cost the team. Not impressed with him at all.

You wouldn't see any other player on the team act that way in an interview after the game. He's one that could turn into a cancer on the team if he turns on AV, i hope i'm wrong?

I have faith that Bieksa and Hamhuis will become our best defensive shutdown pairing again,

I have faith that Garrison will hit the net with his slappers

I have faith that Edler will start scoring

I have faith that Ballard and Tanev will continue their awesome play

and I will reserve judgement of our team's needs until Kesler and Booth comes back to the lineup. For both a bigger sample of information and the fact that they are two important pieces to our team.

I don't understand how people can continue to defend AV. Issues that have been brought up surrounding him aren't new, this is just yet another reminder that there are problems.

- We fold like a cheap tent every time we face adversity, we have seen it time and time and time again going back throughout the years.

- We fail to make necessary changes to the PP, exc.

- AV continues to give Bieksa and others time when they play terrible, yet never rewards Ballard and Tanev with more minutes over those guys whenever they are playing miles better than the others.

- Seems like every 2nd, or 3rd or 4th game we fail to show up, he fails to get us mentally prepared.

- NEVER calls timeouts when we need it, there are times when timeouts are great to hault momentum and get the guys regrouped, but it is a tactic AV never uses and there are alot of times where it could help us.

AV just isn't cutting it, these things aren't new, this isn't just new this year, these things go back to last year and even beyond with some things.

Gotta love all the threads on here after the game...each bashing certain players for having an offgame. Clearly know who the true fans are around here....So just to join in i guess we should trade Shnieder for Crosby and 1st :bigblush: oh and split up the sedins they didnt score 10 points tonight...

They shot themselves in the foot with a bad start. Although honestly, they didn't play that much worse than the Anaheim game. In Anaheim they were still getting outplayed 5-on-5 and turning the puck over.

Difference was they got the timely saves and the powerplay clicked. In this game we hit 5 posts. Sometimes luck swings the wrong way.

Either way we didn't deserve to win. They gotta pick their heads up and a play a tighter game with more intensity.

This team needs Kesler.

To all of you who said "It's not Schneider's fault" I would bet that at least half of you would be changing that around if Lu were in net. Let's face facts, Cory wasnt the ONLY reason we lost tonight, but he was one of them. He was less than stellar, to say the least.

However, the team did him no favours by going 0/7 on the power play, hitting the post a half dozen times and with all the giveaways.

Edler,.....just because you are classed as an 'offensive dman', that does not mean that you don't have to play defense.....your game tonight was really offensive.

The Sedin's..........where is the offense?

Lapierre......We have possession of the puck in their end and you push their player into the net and dislodge it? Smart move and a penalty that resulted in another goal against.

The PP stunk up the joint and the PK was mediocre.

Right now, we look like a team playing for a better draft position. Anyone banking on Kesler and Booth instantly turning this team around are dreaming.

Once again, tonights game showed that we do not have enough size. Getting Kassian and Volpatti has made us tougher but we still are too small up front.

Archived