The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Blackhawks @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

When someone decides to crap on someone for a 'mistake' that isn't a mistake at all, then it will be pointed out that they are in the wrong. LMAO at you telling me to get it 'through my head'.....I've been here almost 10 years, sunshine........ seen it all.

Hope this was our turning point game and it shuts up the Luo haters for awhile! ::D

you wanna keep up the schneider vs luongo like the rest of the people on here i will join in

there is no goalie controversy other than the one started by the media and kept going by people like you thinking we have to pick one goalie right now

gillis has stated he will keep both goalies til the off season there is no reason to trade luongo unless we can get a capable back up and a piece that helps us win the cup

next luongo is aging and will maybe have another couple of years left in him schneider is younger and hitting his prime and will be the goalie going forward in the future its time hand the team over to him

finally doesn't mean luongo can't be the number 1 and have schneider play back up again tim thomas and tukka rask did it and it worked out for rask

Archived