The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT - Canucks 3 Oilers 2 F/OT

cmpunk

Great work by Lu to keep us in it when Hall had the game on his stick.

This game was a pretty sloppy one, but I'm glad we could come back from it. Tanev's first NHL goal will be one to remember for the ages. I haven't screamed so loudly in a goal in awhile.. Tanev was overdue for a goal for a very long time. Him and Ballard looked pretty solid again in today's game..

Schneider starts in Minny probably.

Something I liked about Luongo on the penalty shot and haven't really seen from him. Just standing up the whole way through and just gave Hall nothing standing up.

Don't always need to waste energy going down. He made that look easy, and embarrassed Hall

That was the slowest start ever...didn't really start playing until the 3rd period.

I was whining about the lack of Sedinery...well...they made me eat crow as that was a perfect setup in OT. Congrats Tanev!

I thought Ballard played a strong game - and the couple of times he made a bad play - well at least he didn't give up and he got back in the play...

That was 2 important points in this short season.

Queue the "who starts in net Thursday discussion".

Go Canucks GO!

this went from the most boring/depressing game of the season to the most dramatic game of the season .......

bieksa ties it up late with his first point of the season.

luongo plays another solid game and STONES hall on an OT penalty shot

tanev scores his first goal of his career (and it's an OT winner) on a magnificent set-up by the sedins who end their point-drought!!!!!

Archived