The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Flyers re-sign Kimo Timonen

I will say no to this because its bad trade and re sign kimo t we should get him I used him on the canucks he a good guy he never hurt any one on the canucks he tried his best to help and pass the punk to our team lf we trade Dan H and Andrew Alberts to tis team of Flyers ASAP Re Read or meg me on canucks or put on TSN too everywhere too NHL all by next week of April the 4th okay

I will say no to this because its bad trade and re sign kimo t we should get him I used him on the canucks he a good guy he never hurt any one on the canucks he tried his best to help and pass the punk to our team lf we trade Dan H and Andrew Alberts to tis team of Flyers ASAP Re Read or meg me on canucks or put on TSN too everywhere too NHL all by next week of April the 4th okay

Archived