The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

lapierre burrows ranked top 10 in most hated players in hockey

canucks1417

Being hated just means that other players hate playing against you. It's actually a good thing to have two of the top ten.

But as far as Lapierre being a "hit and run artitst", I don't buy that. That's called finishing your checks, and his hits are all clean at least.

It's not like he gets challenged and turtles. He fights when someone calls him out at least. Unlike Matt Cooke, Brad Marchand, or Duncan Keith.

Oh, and funny how we would have had 3 of the top 10 if we kept Torres. :bigblush:

Is it a coincidenc that we went to the finals with these three on our roster?

Time to make a trade for a guy like Torres Gillis. Maybe Ott or Neil at the deadline if they can be had. I would trade any one of our top prospects other than Jensen for one of those guys. They're the type of players you need in the playoffs.

Funny how people love to have Burrows and Lapierre on this list and see it as a good thing, yet whined and cried about Sean Avery being the best pest in the league, and not in a good way.

I loved Avery, as do I love most guys on this list, they actually show some emotion and such.

Archived