Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canucks1417

lapierre burrows ranked top 10 in most hated players in hockey

41 posts in this topic

Good for them, pissing off the other teams is a good sign.

Not surprised. They're one of the best at being big dicks to other players, throwing them off their game, and then scoring on them just to troll them even more

Awesome :) I know i would hate to have to play against them, if they were not on our team.

Pk Subban number 1 makes sense, he did fight 6 of his former and present teammates in practice (lapierre,cammy,moen,plek,desh,leblanc)

i want Vigneault to let Lapierre start running his mouth again........ he will probs wait till playoffs though

Not surprising. I adore both of them, but each has a smirk that would make his momma wanna punch him.

Glad they play for us and not against us. :)

6 of those players are my favorites in the league haha.

This poll is utterly useless. They have both turned into very respectable players. Their PIM's have dropped exponentially and their skillset has improved drastically over the past few seasons. It is jealousy not hate.

Being hated just means that other players hate playing against you. It's actually a good thing to have two of the top ten.

But as far as Lapierre being a "hit and run artitst", I don't buy that. That's called finishing your checks, and his hits are all clean at least.

It's not like he gets challenged and turtles. He fights when someone calls him out at least. Unlike Matt Cooke, Brad Marchand, or Duncan Keith.

Oh, and funny how we would have had 3 of the top 10 if we kept Torres. :bigblush:

Is it a coincidenc that we went to the finals with these three on our roster?

Time to make a trade for a guy like Torres Gillis. Maybe Ott or Neil at the deadline if they can be had. I would trade any one of our top prospects other than Jensen for one of those guys. They're the type of players you need in the playoffs.

They just annoy the other teams by running their mouths,

Marchand on the other hand is the defintion of a RAT

Canucks have two in the top ten but fans still won't shut up about Marchand

I wish he was traded here so fans could do the quickest about-face in history

Funny how people love to have Burrows and Lapierre on this list and see it as a good thing, yet whined and cried about Sean Avery being the best pest in the league, and not in a good way.

I loved Avery, as do I love most guys on this list, they actually show some emotion and such.