The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

7-2-2 not 2-2-7 Pretty amazing eh? Mini team appreciation thread.

Go Go Canucks Go

Guest Gumballthechewy

I love how Raymond is playing like it's 2010 again! I'm loving Schroeder and when Kesler and Booth get back we'll have a very deadly team.

I wouldn't be suprised if we make it to the finals this year, I wouldn't complain if we don't either.

BOO YA! LOVE THE CANUCKS START! :towel: This year is gonna be special, can't wait to see our full lineup together and playing to their potential! Also can't wait for all the stupid ass stories the media is gonna throw out once Kesler and Booth are healthy about all the controversy over minuets and lines and all this BS that this team doesn't care about. Best part about our lineup right now.

NO EGO'S! :picard:

EGO'S EQUAL LOSSES! and we got wins... B) Ya wins... :bigblush:

I am very glad to see the start the Canucks have had. I created a thread on the second game of the season about just this kind of start and I think that this is what I was hoping for. Now instead of relying on Kesler and Booth in the playoffs this team can be equally powerful without them. It takes added pressure of team-mates who are off due to injury to take the time to come back at 100% if the team is winning. I hope we can continue this for a few more games/weeks. I expect both Kes and Booth to be kinda rusty when they get back so we will see how that goes. Great job OP

Go Canucks Go

In tandem with the absence of Booth and Kesler, the REALLY scary thing was how little the Sedins had been doing (except for the latest couple 5-goal games). With the Sedins being quiet, and no Booth and Kes, I was getting a bit worried.

It was certainly good to see Edler, Kassian, and even Raymond hold the fort in offensive production.

Now, it looks like the Sedins are starting to roll again.

I'm not all that surprised. Canucks are a very deep team. The Dfense is better than ever with emergence of Ballard and growth of Tanev. We have the best 3 pairings top to bottom in the entire league.

The forward lines are deep. When Kessler comes back and hits full stride this team will be scary good.

I believe MG when he says this year's team is as good or better than the team that went to game 7 of SC Finals.

I love the fact that our young kids like Kass, Shredder, Tanev have stepped up to the plate and showed they can play at this level. One thing i notice as well the team is having fun playing hockey again, eveybody has his buddys back and they arent getting pushed around anymore.

This is by far the best thread I have ever read on this site!! Such positive and clearly thoughtful statements made by posters. Thank you/user/56014-go-go-canucks-go/"> Go Go Canucks Go for sharing. I do not as a rule respond to comments here, because most of the posts are so negative and thoughtless.

.... By the way, I wholeheartedly agree with the comments made here. GO CANUCKS GO!!

The only negative is the rest of the division is in the conference basement. Flames fans were excusing Leland Irving's performance on Saturday because it was the Canucks they were playing, i.e. they were not even expecting to win. Listening to the CBC announcers was the same thing, the game result was a foregone conclusion.

So we have to wait until we see some out of division games before making too much of this.

Archived