The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] St.Louis Blues @ Vancouver Canucks - 6:00 PM PST - SNET-P

Blueberries

Who will win?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think this will be a low scoring loss for the Canucks. In terms of the actual team and its system and players, the Blues are the team I hate the most (obviously my most hated team for personal reason is the Bruins). I'm hoping for a win but something tells me the Blues are going to check the Canucks into submission and the Canucks won't have an answer.

3-1 Blues final, is my prediction.

STL goals:

Perron

Backes

Steen

VAN goal:

D. Sedin

Nope, I have gotten the score right a few times, as have many others, and in the end no one cares. You don't get a cookie. It is absolutely pointless to predict the score.

Canucks win

4-2

last goal scored on an empty net.

EDIT: Wanted to add Great GDT good effort, nice and early with no mistakes. Me likey aloty. I will +1 it tomorrow when I get more +'s to hand out. Been going through my all my +1s alot lately. CDC has been awesome over the past 4-5 days.

Yeah I watched a lot of the Hawks / LA game.

The canucks haven't showed the intensity and grit the Hawks showed in the Madhouse today.

Tuesdays game is a real playoff guage for this team.

Should be a good one, the place will be wild as they hate the canucks with a passsion.

there is so much parody in this nhl thats its almost impossible to guess who will win on a nightly basis ..saying that ... Canucks win for sure ..Theres no doubt about it .. its gonna happen , maybe , perhaps , i hope so .. lol .. gives us a couple of bounces hockey gods !! heres hoping we dont get screwed by the zebras like last game .. 5 to 2 nucks .. kes with his 1st ..

Archived