#31 Canuck Surfer

Canuck Surfer

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,820 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

How's this for research;

6 game wins streak; Minny, Minny, Cgy, Edmonton, Col = 5 div teams + shootout win versus non division Chicago.

2 games against non div since = loss and shootout loss.

Earlier losses; SJ, Anaheim, LA... catch any trend?

Division still = (rough guess) 40% of our games, maybe 45...

I'll take em! :rolleyes:

If true, good post and great research.

#32 deebow420

deebow420

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

First of all if you had any knowledge about hockey and Columbus you would know it was sarcasm when I said CBJ would pbbly make the playoffs.

Second, They were NOT 9-11 against the NW you goof. They were 9-9-2.

smells like a troll? says the guy with false facts and 3 posts coming here to pick a fight.

At least get your facts right you clown. I posted the link only 4 posts up, right below the one you quoted. It's not like you had to search for the info. moron.

9+2 is= 11 moron.. great sarcasm.. i simply meant we ONLY play teams in the west so far you MORON.. so of course we play teams from our division more.. almost like its a shortened season or something.. derrrrr. next u gonna say every team who plays toronto should make the playoffs in the east too? stupid logic thats all

#33 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,618 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

9+2 is= 11 moron.. great sarcasm.. i simply meant we ONLY play teams in the west so far you MORON.. so of course we play teams from our division more.. almost like its a shortened season or something.. derrrrr. next u gonna say every team who plays toronto should make the playoffs in the east too? stupid logic thats all

In the NHL 9-9-2 does not = 9-11.

It means 9 wins 9 losses and 2 overtime losses

9-9-2 = 20 PTS
9-11 = 18 PTS

2 PTS difference could mean the LA Kings making the playoffs and winning the Cup.

#34 bobopan

bobopan

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,532 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

Starting to seriously wonder where this team would be if not in the NW...the disparity of our record against the other conferences is alarming.

#35 deebow420

deebow420

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:29 PM

u should probably cheer for another team then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.