Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Marian Hossa makes miracle recovery, practicing with Blackhawks.

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#241 Coconuts

Coconuts

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

Classless. Hopefully the league does something about this.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#242 Hairy Kneel

Hairy Kneel

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:40 AM

Hossa got run head first into the boards...that was a penalty but...NO CALL..refs aren't buying his act anymore.

#243 Darth Kane

Darth Kane

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

Hmmm...it might be just me but I think some Canucks fans on this board don't like the Blackhawks.

Even when a Blackhawk is on the receiving end of a bad play its still his fault...makes perfect sense to me.

rundblad3_zpsc5e56154.png

#244 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,368 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:27 AM

Hmmm...it might be just me but I think some Canucks fans on this board don't like the Blackhawks.

Even when a Blackhawk is on the receiving end of a bad play its still his fault...makes perfect sense to me.

I don't know what some of you Hawk fans expect. Anyone who has spent any amount of time on this site, knows there's a lot of venting, heavily bias discussion. And this is the place to do it...if you don't like it, why are you here? It ain't gunna change, Vanvouver is hockey MAD market(with zero cups since 1915, imagine that eh?).

Edited by pimpcurtly, 26 February 2013 - 09:28 AM.

Posted Image

#245 Darth Kane

Darth Kane

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

I don't know what some of you Hawk fans expect. Anyone who has spent any amount of time on this site, knows there's a lot of venting, heavily bias discussion. And this is the place to do it...if you don't like it, why are you here? It ain't gunna change, Vanvouver is hockey MAD market(with zero cups since 1915, imagine that eh?).

I was being sarcastic. I expect most Canucks fans to hate the Blackhawks and that's what I see on this board. I'm just have a bit of fun here, I know this is a Canucks board and everything has a Canucks bias. Every team's message board is biased, that's just the way it is. Vancouver is a hockey crazy city and its one of the reasons I love living here.

rundblad3_zpsc5e56154.png

#246 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,368 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

I was being sarcastic. I expect most Canucks fans to hate the Blackhawks and that's what I see on this board. I'm just have a bit of fun here, I know this is a Canucks board and everything has a Canucks bias. Every team's message board is biased, that's just the way it is. Vancouver is a hockey crazy city and its one of the reasons I love living here.

My bad....sarcasm derector is in the shop.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.