The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Keith Ballard fine with role.

UFCanuck

He has every right to be upset, if he requested a trade I'd be on his side regardless of how ugly it gets. The way AV and management has dealt with him is downright embarrassing. Ballard has been nothing but a class act considering the doghouse he's been in the last 3 years.

When bieksa, edler, garrison play poorly they get so much more leeway

He has every right to be upset, if he requested a trade I'd be on his side regardless of how ugly it gets. The way AV and management has dealt with him is downright embarrassing. Ballard has been nothing but a class act considering the doghouse he's been in the last 3 years.

When bieksa, edler, garrison play poorly they get so much more leeway

Hodgson never said anything to media, his teammates or even coach his Dad and Agent complained to MG, and MG like a baby took it to the media to justify trading a really good player for a sub par player. and Cory no matter how at fault our D are on a goal he takes full blame for every puck that goes in behind him... Luongo is the one in the past that has come out and complained about his D infront on him and has thrown his teammates under the bus.

what i dont understand is how MG backs up what AV does everything he does makes MG look stupid trade grabner for ballard AV benches ballard and makes him seem useless to the team MG trades cody for a guy that MG syas is a perfect fit for our top six and can help us out right away AV demotes him to the 4th line MG signs luongo to a huge deal within a year AV is splitting time with goalies and give the number 1 spot to cory.... you would think there would be some disconnect with GM and head coach at this point but guess not after MG re-signed him....

what i dont understand is how MG backs up what AV does everything he does makes MG look stupid trade grabner for ballard AV benches ballard and makes him seem useless to the team MG trades cody for a guy that MG syas is a perfect fit for our top six and can help us out right away AV demotes him to the 4th line MG signs luongo to a huge deal within a year AV is splitting time with goalies and give the number 1 spot to cory.... you would think there would be some disconnect with GM and head coach at this point but guess not after MG re-signed him....

Archived