The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Minnesota Wild | 10/03/13 | SNET-P | 5PM

iCanucksLover

@ElliottPap

Nux to skate shortly in Minny at St. Thomas Academy school, alma mater of Jordan Schroeder. Will provide up-to-the-second updates. #canucks

@ElliottPap

Keith Ballard (charley horse) and Tom Sestito (hip flexor) both on ice to start Canuck practice. #rollcall

@ElliottPap

No Kevin Bieksa on ice but Manny Malhotra out there to have some fun. #canucks

I think AV finally gets his sh t together and realizes that Lapierre has been horrible this year, and that Schroeder should be in an offensive role.

With the line up of:

Sedin -Sedin - Kassian

Higgins - Raymond - Hansen

Booth - Schroeder - Burrows

Sestito - Lapierre - Weise

we get it done. I'll say 4-2 Canucks. Daniel, Kassian, Hansen, and Booth with an empty netter.

I think AV finally gets his sh t together and realizes that Lapierre has been horrible this year, and that Schroeder should be in an offensive role.

With the line up of:

Sedin -Sedin - Kassian

Higgins - Raymond - Hansen

Booth - Schroeder - Burrows

Sestito - Lapierre - Weise

we get it done. I'll say 4-2 Canucks. Daniel, Kassian, Hansen, and Booth with an empty netter.

So we only manage to get 5 goals in the last 3 games, including only 1 against the lowly Blue Jackets, and that means we should keep the lines the way they are?

I know everyone always says to stop jumbling the lines, but he should at least have the right lines when he stops jumbling them.The lines aren't right right now.

IMO they should be:

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Schroeder Hansen

Booth Raymond Kassian

Weise Lapierre Sestito

Archived