The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Minnesota Wild | 10/03/13 | SNET-P | 5PM

iCanucksLover

I'm actually loving the shortened season in that playoffs are already knocking at the door without having endured the long drag here. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE having hockey for months on end and welcome every game, but games with meaning are so much more fun.

I stand by my convinctions...this team can get it done. I'm going 4-1 Canucks. Homerism in high gear here.

I think AV finally gets his sh t together and realizes that Lapierre has been horrible this year, and that Schroeder should be in an offensive role.

With the line up of:

Sedin -Sedin - Kassian

Higgins - Raymond - Hansen

Booth - Schroeder - Burrows

Sestito - Lapierre - Weise

we get it done. I'll say 4-2 Canucks. Daniel, Kassian, Hansen, and Booth with an empty netter.

Thanks for GDT, OP.

I'm looking for an absolute tonight. It either has to be an emphatic win with lines clicking, PP working, and 60 minutes played or a serious drubbing at the hands of our divisional rivals. If the first happens we can get our season back on track and build towards the playoffs. The latter should mean that the front office can no longer ignore what is happening to our club and take measures to correct the situation.

Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst. :canucks: GCG! :canucks:

Archived