The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver vs Columbus

The Magician

It's a start but nowhere close to a good game by us

Where has the skill and speed gone? Where has the puck pursuit and efficiency gone?

I hope this is the start of a turnaround that we can build on, and not just a one win type of a scenario.

Great game Lu. Good for him to get the win

enough is enough why do we have to do this every freaking game just put a sock in it already both goalies are playing good right now luongo showed up when it counted in the shootout and its nice to see going forward after his calgary and detroit games

Canucks Army recap: http://canucksarmy.com/2013/3/12/full-metal-blue-jackets

Those who are saying Luongo didn't steal this game, please read the recap.

Canucks gave up 15 scoring chances tonight, 14 were high quality. 15 scoring chances against is pretty normal, so the D did their job. But you'd normally see more than 1 goal against in a night like this. Luongo stole the show, easily.

Again, Canucks only created 7 scoring chances. Which is a bust of all busts. What the hell is wrong with this team?

Pretty sad the jubilation over beating the league doormats. What have we become? The fact this game went to a shootout is deplorable. The Canucks desperately need a massive wake up call. Nice to get a win but I won't jump around and plan the parade after beating Columbus.

because every time Luongo had an outstanding game someone comes in talking about Cory and trying to downplay how good Luongo has just played

If people did it to Schneider after his good games I would defend him too, but that doesn't happen. interesting

Seriously tired of your mindless comments, you are not fooling anyone. Everyone know you are the biggest Schnieder fanboy out there, and are pretty close to a Lu hater not supporter. I swear whenever you claim to "support" Lu there is something negative after it. Luongo did pretty much steal this game quite a few spectacular saves, that said Schnieder also steals games for us.

Glad you didn't watch last game, Cory made just as many big saves. The team in this game were 100x's better than last game, if this team played the way they did tonight, last game, Cory would have gotten the W.

I don't think tonights outcome would have changed had Cory been in net.

Although I do think Lu should start the next game for sure.

Was thinking the same. A W is nice and I'm happy for the points but nothing changed much from what has been ailing this team. I wil say thery were more physical than they have been.

Columbus had better scoring chances but missed some golden opportunities otherwise this game never sees OT.

Stillv ery concerned but it does feel better than a loss no matter how they got it done.

Alright say what you like.

Just because I defend Schneider against Lu fan boys, and don't act like Luongo's meltdowns have never happened make me a hater?

I have defended Luongo in the past aswell, I defend both and like both, that being said I think Cory is the best choice moving forward for both sides.

Just ask Riveria, I've gotten into a few debates with him in the past on Luongo before, me defending Lu.

Glad you didn't watch last game, Cory made just as many big saves. The team in this game were 100x's better than last game, if this team played the way they did tonight, last game, Cory would have gotten the W.

I don't think tonights outcome would have changed had Cory been in net.

Although I do think Lu should start the next game for sure.

Archived