The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CBC is awful!

kamaole

Wow. We missed any intro re: historic jerseys so we could watch TO s/o. Then, we get the exciting team of Hrudey & co. They sound perfectly archaic. My tax dollars hard @ work. Can't wait for NHL contract to go to someone other than CBC. Time to go....

agreed!!! wth, in arena celebration and they shaft all the fans in the westcoast that has to watch it on tv with leafs game and commercials? take a hike cbc.

maybe its cuz they dont want the rest of canada to know that a team in vancouver actually won the stanley cup before and keep that hate on. bunch of pigs at cbc

Wow... The most dead space air I've heard in a while. Watching sportsnet, TSN, even NBC sports is more lively than these guys. I think Hrudey must have just gone to the washroom or something 'cause he hasn't said anything for a couple minutes....or maybe he just takes power naps?

Reminds me of that older guy doing the dinosaur show in the movie "Mrs. Doubtfire."

Hrudey's an aloof twit. Would almost prefer that other aloof twit Simpson. What a gaggle of dweebs.

Intermission even better - PJ and what's that grumpy goalie's name again?

MUTE button to the rescue.

oh yeah - forgot the guy who always forgets what he was going to yell... what's his name again?

Hmmmmm.... Idiot? Hey man, just expressing an opinion. I agree I would hate being cut off for historic leaf night BUT.....that never happens! There IS technology that allows a whole 2 feeds; 1 for out east, 1 for out west. Other networks do it. It's just CBC & their eastern bias, which you also clearly have.

Archived