The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Weise out 2-4 weeks

Malhotra and Booth should be on LTIR for as long as the regular season lasts, which is 7 million worth of space to move around. Kesler might be back before the playoffs. Either way, if we get Booth back in for Game 1 of the playoffs it won't matter if we're over the cap in the playoffs (for some reason, stupid rule).

This is essentially how the Blackhawks stormed to a Cup a few years ago. They loaded up, especially with free-agents and breakout players, and although they couldn't hold all their players they won a cup.

Well i guess you just can't trust anything injury related that comes out of our management/coaches mouths.. I believe LG said Weise was gonna be out like 1 week tops just last week. Oh well not a huge loss. Im more worried about Kassian.. we haven't heard a peep about his status. Wonder if it is way worse than they want to lead on.

Damn, weise is my new favorite player haha.. I'm pullin for him so hard every game. Love the way he's taking his chance with the Canucks and running faster than Bolt with it.

Honestly the weise we seen the past 5 games he played is better than I ever thought he would play ever in his career, even for one game haha.. Makes me start to question his ceiling?? How good is he really lol? He's 24 and looking like another Hansen style surprise lately

If Hansen can turn into a second line producer what is weise's ceiling? 2nd line power forward lol?

Guest Pinchin

David Booth thanks god. And so does everyone else. I can't stand watching this guy play anymore. Aside from the nice goal against the blues he has not contributed at all offensively. Always loses the puck.

Archived