Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

**Cory Schneider = Team USA starting goalie!**

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
82 replies to this topic

#61 La Mauviette75

La Mauviette75

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

what about craig anderson? he leads the league in GAA and save %. granted, he's played fewer games, but he looks really sharp. i also bet quick will get back to his usual form after he gets some rest this summer

Edited by La Mauviette75, 09 April 2013 - 08:42 AM.

Posted Image

O Ville Lumière, Sens la chaleur, de notre coeur

#62 luongo.is.god

luongo.is.god

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:43 AM

Because it's all about what selfish Canucks fans want as opposed to what Schneider would actually like.

:sadno:

No, it's about giving our Canadian boys the easiest opportunity to score. There's no way in hell I want our guys going up against Schneids
Posted Image Posted Image
"Another game for MILOS!!!"......................................................................................................................................................."Fighting for a legacy"

Posted Image

Canucks - So good that even when they lose, they sometimes win!

#63 Gonz

Gonz

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:09 AM

Seriously? Miller sucks. Quick will probably be default #1, but if his back is still off, I could see Schneider stealing the #1 spot from him at some point.

I thought quick sucked this year?

#64 Gonz

Gonz

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

Lol I was cheering for the swedes before; there was too many Canuck players on the team

#65 Gonz

Gonz

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

Schneids and Kes! I'm totally cheering for them to win the gold over Canada. That's because I'm American too. :) Still... I'd take a cup for the nucks once over numerous gold medals for team USA even with Schneids, Kes, (not saying they would be on the team but), Ballard, Higgins, Booth, Schroeder, Alberts, Sestito, etc .

Even when kesler says he hates Canada and actually sounds like he means it?

#66 Gonz

Gonz

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

Schneids and Kes! I'm totally cheering for them to win the gold over Canada. That's because I'm American too. :) Still... I'd take a cup for the nucks once over numerous gold medals for team USA even with Schneids, Kes, (not saying they would be on the team but), Ballard, Higgins, Booth, Schroeder, Alberts, Sestito, etc .

#67 Lockhart

Lockhart

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

I could care less who's starting goalie. Might as well just send team Canada the Gold medals now.

#68 apollo

apollo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,223 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:18 AM

Who give a crap what he says about Canada. He's proven TIME AFTER TIME that he's 100% dedicated to Vancouver.
I don't think he'd be handing out coffees at Tim's or bagging groceries at save on foods if he didn't love this city to death.
2cz94w5.jpg<
The NHL is a fixed old boys club. I've come to acceptance with that and just watch for entertainment. The 2011 & 2012 Canucks are champs in my books.
THE CANUCKS ARE THE SINGLE, GREATEST SPORTS FRANCHISE OF ALL TIME. GO CANUCKS GO

#69 ZephyrsSong

ZephyrsSong

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

Overtime :bigblush:

Shootout :bigblush: 

#70 pdc

pdc

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:38 AM

No, it's about giving our Canadian boys the easiest opportunity to score. There's no way in hell I want our guys going up against Schneids

LOL we have the possibility of playing Stammer and Crosby on the same line(I know they both play C) I think the USA could start all 3 goalies and they will still get lit up by those two.

And wow there is a real lack of patriotism on this board...for me Country>>City. I have no interest in seeing any other country win gold no matter how many canucks may play on their team. As soon as they wear another jersey they are an enemy

#71 Just Jimmy

Just Jimmy

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

If Schneider is in goal for the U.S I'll support my country and watch.

Normally, I support Sweden but really don't get into olympic hockey but if Schneider is on goal that would make it very watchable.

#72 kmotamed

kmotamed

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:53 AM

Miller and Quick will be the top pair, Schneider in for 3rd string.

#73 33HankandDank22

33HankandDank22

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:38 AM

I am so proud of our guys

Henrik Daniel Edler for Sweden
Kesler Schneider for USA
Don Cherry said Hamhuis and Bieksa and Burrows NEED to be on team canada and Luongo
Hansen for Denmark
and so many more

But we want the cup ! :)

I believe Denmark isn't competing in the next Olympics. They got knocked out by Slovakia. It was on HNIC After Hours when they were interviewing Hansen.

#74 MoneypuckOverlord

MoneypuckOverlord

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,254 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

It's quite sad Luongo couldn't maintain his play earlier in the season.

Even hfboards.com who we all know hates Vancouver, most of them selected Luongo and Carey Price as number 1 and or number 2 with Luongo as a back up goalie. Now he won't even be mentioned. :(

Can I ask the Miller hopefuls why you guys think it's MIller? He's been awful, and his character this season has exactly reflected his attitude.

Edited by MoneypuckOverlord, 09 April 2013 - 11:43 AM.

Well, I , I feel very good about this draft, but I, I think, potentially you know were gonna have 3 or 4 NHL players out of this group, ummmm, you know like we are not going to prejudice to were they are from.

-Jim Benning June 27, 2015 shortly after the completion of the 2015 NHL Entry draft in Miami Florida.

#75 Langdon Algur

Langdon Algur

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

Schneider
Quick
Anderson
Howard
Miller

Yup, the US is really starting to produce good goalies.

Play Clash on Clans on your phone? Join the CDC Clan "happycanuck".

"What is the good of having a nice house without a decent planet to put it on?" ~ Henry David Thoreau

CDC's 2014 draft preferences vs. Canucks actual picks
http://forum.canucks...g-2014-edition/

#76 mbal23

mbal23

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

I am so proud of our guys

Henrik Daniel Edler for Sweden
Kesler Schneider for USA
Don Cherry said Hamhuis and Bieksa and Burrows NEED to be on team canada and Luongo
Hansen for Denmark
and so many more

But we want the cup ! :)

No Denmark. They lost to Slovenia

#77 Guest_Pinchin_*

Guest_Pinchin_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:54 PM

I'd pick Quick/ Miller before Schneids.

At this point you'd need the Quick/Miller combo in net at the same time to beat Schneider.

#78 canidiot

canidiot

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

Everyone is forgetting about Tim Thomas. He's the number 1 goalie :bigblush:

thomas is too radical for the olympics. not a chance your getting the call to play for your country after snubbing the whitehouse and the pres.

#79 BurrsArrows

BurrsArrows

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:29 PM

Schneider vs. Luongo in an elimination game. :bigblush:

Kes scores on Luo or Burrows scores on Schneids!! Epiiiic.

#80 Edlerberry

Edlerberry

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

I don't believe it. I believe he mentioned Bieska, the french player that he likes and the kid from Smithers, BC - A good hard working Canadian boy.

Chopper-for-life-7-600x200.png

If we don't even dump one veteran, I'll stop posting on CDC until October 7th. It's that disappointing. - Tom Sestito, June 27th.

#81 pibroch

pibroch

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:05 PM

You dont mind losing to 10 year old p kane? I dont wanna see his face in joy, ever. Or Russia yelping like teenage girls?

What about Finland celebrating in some fashion as they win gold? I could live with that especially because Salo would be there.

#82 Amish Rake Fighter

Amish Rake Fighter

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,725 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

Pfffffft, he was obviously talking about the Canadian Olympic team, the same way he hated the Canadian junior team when he played them, the same way he hates EVERY SINGLE TEAM HE PLAYS AGAINST

qrC4ALSTG9AZO.gif

#83 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

Lol schneids is the enemy if hes on team usa. Whats wrong with u people.

During the 2 weeks of the 2010 Olympics, lets just say i hated Kesler. Now i love the guy all over again lol..

Like a jealous gf who finds out his bf is making up with a hot chick but eventually dumps her to be with his old gf.

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.