The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

**Cory Schneider = Team USA starting goalie!**

carlweezer

There is a distinction between winning the cup and winning the gold. The cup is for the city and the fans of the Canucks. The gold is for the country and all the citizens of Canada.

Obviously it would be nice to win both as a Canadian. But if I had to chose between the two I'd take the Cup over the gold anyday.

Are you freakin kidding me , I would WAY rather have the stanley cup , thats "OUR" city!! Gold medal is done and over with in 2 weeks. Lu even said after we beat SJ that the Stanley cup if way more worth it, its such a grind and I dont wanna cheer for no players from other teams who try and fight out guys. When the Olympics come around I will cheer for every Canuck thats playing.We went to the Stanley Cup the same year we won gold and all I care about and remember is the finals run we went on and ALL THE MEMORIES!

CANUCKS ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Schneids and Kes! I'm totally cheering for them to win the gold over Canada. That's because I'm American too. :) Still... I'd take a cup for the nucks once over numerous gold medals for team USA even with Schneids, Kes, (not saying they would be on the team but), Ballard, Higgins, Booth, Schroeder, Alberts, Sestito, etc .

If we go deep this year and he's looking as good as he is now at the start of next season, no doubt it's him... Either way, between him, quick and Anderson, they have the deepest goaltending in the tourny. Our guys could still steal the show, but their guys aren't as big of question marks

Archived