The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Countdown to the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs - Last Northwest Division Champions ever!

I have a feeling that if the Blue Jackets end up playing the Hawks, the Jackets will win. All games thay have played have been one goal games. It depends on two things: Gaborik, and Bobrovsky. Anywho, I'd love to see any of St. Louis, Minnesota or Detroit as a first round math-up. We need a good team to start off with, so we can keep on rolling down the road.

i think we will be playing San Jose in the first round. The blues are looking great lately and are only a point behind the Sharks with more ROWs. Both teams have 4 games remaining:

SJ: Columbus, Dallas, Phoenix, LA

STL: Colorado, Colorado, Calgary, Chicago

I think the chance of STL gaining a point on SJ over those 4 games is pretty high. In that case, STL jumps SJ and we play SJ first round. That improves our chances of not only making it to round 2, but being healthier if we get there.

I feel the Canucks have addressed their need to have a more robust lineup for teams like Los Angeles or St.louis and continue to be one of the best skating clubs in the league to match up with Chicago or Anaheim.

The Canucks will meet Chicago in the Conference Final, it is both our destinies...

Here are some highlights from 2013...

Archived