Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uber_pwnzor

Ironman Streak

20 posts in this topic

We all know that Henrik is second among active players in the ironman streak. Jay Bouwmeester is currently number one on this list. Henrik has is just four games behind, so I was wondering; if we make it to the second round of the playoffs this year, and St. Louis get eliminated in the first round, will Henrik be number one?

No, the Ironman streak does not include playoff games, if that were the case Henrik would already be the undisputed number 1.

exactly.....has Jay even played in the palayoffs? :lol:

Hendrick is the true Ironman as JB hasn't even played one playoff game.

how many star players is there that never made it to the playoffs?

how many star players is there that never made it to the playoffs?

Jay is not a star. He has the skillet but not the heart and determination. I worked for the Rampage during the last lock out and he really disappointed me. And Horton too.

Would you want a d man who has the ironman streak? Obviously he doesn't play very hard.

Jay is not a star. He has the skillet but not the heart and determination. I worked for the Rampage during the last lock out and he really disappointed me. And Horton too.

Would you want a d man who has the ironman streak? Obviously he doesn't play very hard.

Blues are only one point from being out of a playoff spot.

So Bouwmeester can still end up missing the playoffs :lol:

He wasn't that great when I saw him in Florida, either. He's just been pretty lucky with injuries I guess.

Florida? Do u expect anyone to look good in florida? I mean other then goalies who get 50 shots a game so their save percenatge is great. On a better team they are not great. Aka vokoun, luongo

Hendrick is the true Ironman as JB hasn't even played one playoff game.

Florida? Do u expect anyone to look good in florida? I mean other then goalies who get 50 shots a game so their save percenatge is great. On a better team they are not great. Aka vokoun, luongo

That makes no sense that playoff games don't count...Why are games that are 1000x more important be ignored for how many in a row you have played?

Are you serious? Luongo has not been great on the Canucks? Man, that is the dumbest statement I have seen in a long time.