The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks| SNET-P | 7:00PM

Blueberries

I don't usually advocate dirty hockey, but if they try to cheapshot one of our stars we should do the same to two or three of theirs. That hit on Daniel last year was an obvious attempt to weaken our Playoff chances; a successful one at that. We need to let them know early that we are not taking it this time.

Watch for Toes to tell the refs what is a penalty and what isn't. No wonder they have such a good record. Call it even and let them play refs.

Play smart and keep them to the outside. Hopefully Cory does the rest.

Canucks win 3-2!

Go Canucks Go!!!

<p>

lol what a stupid comment. Yes the canucks can take the hawks in a series. They have split their series this year and both teams come to play when they meet.

btw join date: Feb 2013, only reason you're here is to try and troll and you are failing.

Neg option would come in handy in this situation.

<p>

A regular season "series" isn't really a series at all. Playoffs are series' and they are totally different than a few games spread out over the year. As far as trolling, I might be...a little, but it makes it interesting as long as it's in good fun. I will never make anything personal and I would never wish harm to any Canuck fan or player. If I wanted to troll...it would've been something worse than that simple question. BTW, this is a new sign on. I had a login here before but had forgot it, although I did only have about 50-60 posts.

Tonight is going to be my deciding factor for how much faith I have in Cory over Lui.

If Cory plays as well as Lui did in the first game vs the hawks this year, then he'll have my respect and ill stop asking for Lui to start.

Tonight is going to be my deciding factor for how much faith I have in Cory over Lui.

If Cory plays as well as Lui did in the first game vs the hawks this year, then he'll have my respect and ill stop asking for Lui to start.

I don't usually advocate dirty hockey, but if they try to cheapshot one of our stars we should do the same to two or three of theirs. That hit on Daniel last year was an obvious attempt to weaken our Playoff chances; a successful one at that. We need to let them know early that we are not taking it this time.

Watch for Toes to tell the refs what is a penalty and what isn't. No wonder they have such a good record. Call it even and let them play refs.

Play smart and keep them to the outside. Hopefully Cory does the rest.

Canucks win 3-2!

Go Canucks Go!!!

If they send one of ours to the hospital we better be sending one of theirs to the morgue.

Archived