261 replies to this topic

#181 cmpunk

cmpunk

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:13 PM

No, what I'm saying is that DownUnda will never give Schneider full credit for anything, let alone a merely solid game. Nice try though.

No you and many others want to always say we win only because of Schneider and the team sucked. Most nights yes, tonight team played great. Most people here try to say Schneider plays great even when they lose lol
Posted Image
Credit to Vintage Canuck

#182 RunningWild

RunningWild

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,613 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

POPULAR

Frank Corrado@frankcorrado22 30s

What a great experience! Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way. It was a night I'll never forget.

#183 cmpunk

cmpunk

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,051 posts

Sadly, that is Keith's MO. He's a sore loser,and though he likes to dish it out, he really can't take it. Even more sad, he won't answer the bell or confront anyone directly but waits in the weeds for a vulnerable opportunity to cheap shot someone. Lots of video records to prove it.

The guy is gutless and totally without class.

That is why someone needs to go out of their way to give him no choice but to answer the bell. Same with Marchand, they will not learn until someone makes a point to go after them.

We need this guy to take care of them both |
V

Edited by cmpunk, 22 April 2013 - 11:17 PM.

Posted Image
Credit to Vintage Canuck

#184 Captain Aerosex

Captain Aerosex

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,102 posts

No you and many others want to always say we win only because of Schneider and the team sucked. Most nights yes, tonight team played great. Most people here try to say Schneider plays great even when they lose lol

I...I literally never said Schneider was the reason we won tonight. In fact, I'd like you to find how many times I ever said Schneider was the only reason we won a game this season.

But OK.

Edited by Witchcraft and Sedinery, 22 April 2013 - 11:20 PM.

dontforgettolentil.png

#185 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,927 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:16 PM

What a great game to be at!

Loved the way the team played.....Hawks who? One small thing I noticed is that our guys never stayed down after big hits....the Hawks were a whole other story, diving and looking for calls. And that dirty basturd Keith...slash on Danny. He's such a piece of crap.

Lappy was hitting everything that moved. The entire team looked great.

To those saying the Canucks didn't have another gear? This is the one...hopefully, they'll be hitting their stride just at the right time.

Corrado 3rd star. Yeeha.

Posted Image

#186 Canuck Surfer

Canuck Surfer

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,285 posts

ATM its a pretty good comparison? Kassian is a bit faster & some say his ceiling is higher... But I wouldn't complain if Kass became a regular, reliable 2knd line scoring PF!

LOL Gary Valk just compared Kassian to Sandlak

Edited by Canuck Surfer, 22 April 2013 - 11:17 PM.

#187 theminister

theminister

Head Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,946 posts

Can we maybe temper the massive expectations on the 20 year old kid who has one game in the NHL before we anoint him as the solution to Edler's consistency issues?

If he can play that way for a season or so then ya start naming him king of Vancouver. But after one emotionally charged game where the entire team was playing hard? Come on man. This is why prospects can't ever live up to the hype in Vancouver.

Danke.

Posted ImageNEW YORK ISLANDERS ROSTER - CDC GM LEAGUEPosted Image

2013 CDCGML CUP CHAMPIONS

#188 drdeath

drdeath

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,323 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

aXmDa9t.gif

#189 theminister

theminister

Head Troll

• Members
  • 12,946 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

I would have Ballard on the 4th line. better than Sesito any day, and if a defenseman goes down mid game, he can step in.

I would not mind this at all.

Ballard-Lappy-Booth would be the best 4th line we've had in years.

#190 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,954 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

Ah stop being a punk, cm .. we are blessed with two great goalies .. ask Marty Brodeur just how good Roberto can be when needed ?.. and Cory is like the "Iceman Cometh" .. cool and square to the puck .. Booth and Biksa and Tanev, and riding on a white horse .. when the need is at its absolute greatest .. Iceman #2 .. Keith Ballard dominates and we win the Coupe De Stanley ..

Then I woke up and realized my acid reflux was acting up .. :)

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#191 Bure fan

Bure fan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

I would not mind this at all.

Ballard-Lappy-Booth would be the best 4th line we've had in years.

4.5 million dollar fourth liner should be the best anyone could have...

#10 Pavel Bure #96

Posted Image

#192 Bure fan

Bure fan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

Double.

Edited by Bure fan, 22 April 2013 - 11:22 PM.

#10 Pavel Bure #96

Posted Image

#193 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,954 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:23 PM

Loved the way the team played.....Hawks who? One small thing I noticed is that our guys never stayed down after big hits....the Hawks were a whole other story, diving and looking for calls. And that dirty basturd Keith...slash on Danny. He's such a piece of crap.

To those saying the Canucks didn't have another gear? This is the one...hopefully, they'll be hitting their stride just at the right time.

Corrado 3rd star. Yeeha.

Your words "warm the very cockels of my heart" .. this game was the GAME of the YEAR for any Canuck fan who is ever optimistic .. now wipe the smile .. and forward we go .. B)

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#194 NuxFan09

NuxFan09

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

That was a freaking good game. The effort in that game was far more encouraging with the playoffs looming than any game in recent memory.

#195 SamJamIam

SamJamIam

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,096 posts

Hands down the best game this team has played all season. They limited the high powered Hawks to very few scoring chances against - and this without two top 4 d-men. Not bad.

Corrado had an extremely solid game. According to TimeOnIce, the majority of his shifts were played against Patrick Kane tonight. Kane had no points and a -2. Corrado played 17:20 tonight in his first game against the top team in the league. In 34 games this yr, Ballards only played more than that 7 times (mostly in blowout games or when d-men got injured). Lol.

Barker and Alberts had a rough night, but Garry-Hammer had a night to remember. Wow, they played so incredibly well tonight (+24 combined corsi).

Sedins were dancing tonight (+22 corsi), they were generating scoring chances like it was going out of style. Love it!

What a game!

Barker and Alberts had a rough night because Quennville would make sure to put out Kane, Toews et al when they were stuck on the ice. As soon as they got it out of our zone (mostly due to Alberts' great play), Frankie was on the ice to take care of Kane. It was a deliberate match up, not just a matter of getting caught on the ice, especially since Kane was getting mostly offensive zone starts. So full credit to two people: AV for playing that match up all game long, and cORRado for making one of the top goal scorers in the league look a fool all game in his NHL debut.

Keswho.jpg

#196 RunningWild

RunningWild

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,613 posts

Duncan Keiths comments -

Link: http://www.teamradio...division-title/

"We should get you as a reff maybe ey? First female referee. Can't play probably either right? But you're thinking the game like you know it. Kay, see yah"

Trash bag

Edit:

Trendsmap Vancouver@TrendsVancouver 12m

'keith' & 'ref' are now trending in #Vancouver http://trendsmap.com/ca/vancouver

Lol

Edited by RunningWild, 22 April 2013 - 11:51 PM.

#197 theminister

theminister

Head Troll

• Members
  • 12,946 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:24 PM

4.5 million dollar fourth liner should be the best anyone could have...

Correction. 2 x $4.2 million dollar 4th liners.

And you know what? If that wins us a Cup then I couldn't care less what they're paid.

If we have to lose Booth and Ballard in the offseason anyway, that's the way to do it.

Edited by theminister, 22 April 2013 - 11:26 PM.

#198 Dr. Hockey

Dr. Hockey

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:24 PM

Wow Duncan Keith was a major douche to Karen Thompson when she asked about his slash when Daniel scored on the break away.

Class-less.

Edited by Dr. Hockey, 22 April 2013 - 11:25 PM.

#199 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,368 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

Wow. Just heard Keiths comments to the female reporter. Worse than I thought. Piece of trash. Wish she would have layed him out - "We should get your as a ref, ey. First female ref ever. You can't play either can you? OK, good bye"

Is there a link to this?
Posted Image

#200 apollo

apollo

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,509 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

I came to CDC expecting 400 Duncan Keith topics...

Why aren't there any? Was I the only one that saw the slash? Was I the only one who hears him blatantly deny it and insult a female reporter?

Also the hjalmerson penalty that lead to a goal for us... yes I know we scored... BUT WHAT THE F .... FFS STAND UP FOR EACH OTHER BOYS.

I'm extremely happy with the win though.

2cz94w5.jpg

The NHL is a fixed old boys club. I've come to acceptance with that and just watch for entertainment. The 2011 & 2012 Canucks are champs in my books. Go Canucks Go!

#201 CrazyAL

CrazyAL

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:27 PM

Keith why are you such a frackhead?

All the sudden I really want to play these guys in the playoffs.

No one talks about Keith on Cooke when Cooke laid him out, was the same situation as the Elbow he laid out on Daniel but it was Cooke so nothing happens and no one cares.. the guy can't take it when he's burnt or hit, great he plays with a edge and gets mad but do it clean Duncan. Then the comments after this game? man I hope that clip gets played a lot, what a idiot... taking it back to 1950 there Duncan, maybe she can go do your laundry and cook you dinner after the game too....eye roll.

#202 Nuxfanabroad

Nuxfanabroad

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,470 posts

Corrado 3rd star. Yeeha.

careful with that emotional language, young lady-we'll have to moderate you!

#203 onimod

onimod

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Duncan Keith
shakes head...welcome to the 21st century.

Edited by onimod, 22 April 2013 - 11:30 PM.

#204 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,954 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:28 PM

Is there a link to this?

Yes .. and then let's start a movement .. ok .. a petition first .. let us diminish Keith's commercial profile .. unless he is selling diapers for canines .. from a stall ..

#205 Bure fan

Bure fan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:28 PM

Correction. 2 x $4.2 million dollar 4th liners.

And you know what? If that wins us a Cup then I couldn't care less what they're paid.

If we have to lose Booth and Ballard in the offseason anyway, that's the way to do it.

Couldn't agree more. That's where they* seem to fit in the line-up in my mind so why not.

Edited by Bure fan, 22 April 2013 - 11:30 PM.

#10 Pavel Bure #96

Posted Image

#206 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,954 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:29 PM

Duncan Keith
shakes head...welcome to the 21st century.
Posted Image

Ha ha ha ha .. ta' .. :lol:

#207 Nuxfanabroad

Nuxfanabroad

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:31 PM

Van players should publicly call out Keith on being so dsrespectful to the fairer sex. Let all the people in Chicago chew on it-what a rude, petty little mongrel their supposed "hero" actually is.

#208 xWCMx

xWCMx

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,102 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:33 PM

Is there no video at all of Keith's post-game comments? I can't find it anywhere
Posted Image

Sig removed - inappropriate ^ how was this inappropriate?

#209 Trebreh

Trebreh

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

Van players should publicly call out Keith on being so dsrespectful to the fairer sex. Let all the people in Chicago chew on it-what a rude, petty little mongrel their supposed "hero" actually is.

I wish... but the Canucks are too classy to do that and we'd probably get the maximum fine if they called out the blacksucks in the media.

#210 RunningWild

RunningWild

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,613 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:40 PM

Is there no video at all of Keith's post-game comments? I can't find it anywhere

I posted it above, via team 1040

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.