The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] - NW CHAMPS!

Ugli Fruit

Great win!!!!! But seriously don't get too high off this. Corrado had a great game psyched about that but I'm not about to think he can shoulder 17-18mins a night. We have a ton of injuries. I'm hoping for the best but just because we pounded Chicago tonight in a great effort doesn't mean we have proven anything yet. I am very excited to see if they can roll of of this and continue this type of effort. For sure without a doubt best game of the season.

Hands down the best game this team has played all season. They limited the high powered Hawks to very few scoring chances against - and this without two top 4 d-men. Not bad.

Corrado had an extremely solid game. According to TimeOnIce, the majority of his shifts were played against Patrick Kane tonight. Kane had no points and a -2. Corrado played 17:20 tonight in his first game against the top team in the league. In 34 games this yr, Ballards only played more than that 7 times (mostly in blowout games or when d-men got injured). Lol.

Barker and Alberts had a rough night, but Garry-Hammer had a night to remember. Wow, they played so incredibly well tonight (+24 combined corsi).

Sedins were dancing tonight (+22 corsi), they were generating scoring chances like it was going out of style. Love it!

What a game!

Great game, great 60 minute effort by all the players! Congratulations on another NW division title! Did Keith take some run at Henrik near the end of the game or somethin? Man, that guy's gettin really chippy. What's his deal? Oh well, who cares, Canucks win and played great! Keep it up!

Very Impressive game Loved the top 9 and kassian, great game by Corrado as well, I honestly am happy when a player can put up 3 hits in a game but Hansen and Lapierre were crushing people they had a total of 14 hits together, lapierre had 9. I would love for AV to let them generate some chemisry.

The Canucks played a terrific game and good to see them win this game but, forget about the divsion, it's lame!

Watching the game on Sportsnet, I was glad to hear when the game ended they didn't mention it. Sorry to be a party pooper but who cares about the division, these division banners mean nothing. The Kings coach calls them dirty banners and he's right, they are not Stanley Cup banners. The Kings have one of those and the Canucks don't. Divisions should be eliminated. Just have two conferences and that's it.

Archived