The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] - NW CHAMPS!

Ugli Fruit

Sadly, that is Keith's MO. He's a sore loser,and though he likes to dish it out, he really can't take it. Even more sad, he won't answer the bell or confront anyone directly but waits in the weeds for a vulnerable opportunity to cheap shot someone. Lots of video records to prove it.

The guy is gutless and totally without class.

What a great game to be at!

Loved the way the team played.....Hawks who? One small thing I noticed is that our guys never stayed down after big hits....the Hawks were a whole other story, diving and looking for calls. And that dirty basturd Keith...slash on Danny. He's such a piece of crap.

Lappy was hitting everything that moved. The entire team looked great.

To those saying the Canucks didn't have another gear? This is the one...hopefully, they'll be hitting their stride just at the right time.

Corrado 3rd star. Yeeha.

Can we maybe temper the massive expectations on the 20 year old kid who has one game in the NHL before we anoint him as the solution to Edler's consistency issues?

If he can play that way for a season or so then ya start naming him king of Vancouver. But after one emotionally charged game where the entire team was playing hard? Come on man. This is why prospects can't ever live up to the hype in Vancouver.

What a great game to be at!

Loved the way the team played.....Hawks who? One small thing I noticed is that our guys never stayed down after big hits....the Hawks were a whole other story, diving and looking for calls. And that dirty basturd Keith...slash on Danny. He's such a piece of crap.

Lappy was hitting everything that moved. The entire team looked great.

To those saying the Canucks didn't have another gear? This is the one...hopefully, they'll be hitting their stride just at the right time.

Corrado 3rd star. Yeeha.

Hands down the best game this team has played all season. They limited the high powered Hawks to very few scoring chances against - and this without two top 4 d-men. Not bad.

Corrado had an extremely solid game. According to TimeOnIce, the majority of his shifts were played against Patrick Kane tonight. Kane had no points and a -2. Corrado played 17:20 tonight in his first game against the top team in the league. In 34 games this yr, Ballards only played more than that 7 times (mostly in blowout games or when d-men got injured). Lol.

Barker and Alberts had a rough night, but Garry-Hammer had a night to remember. Wow, they played so incredibly well tonight (+24 combined corsi).

Sedins were dancing tonight (+22 corsi), they were generating scoring chances like it was going out of style. Love it!

What a game!

Duncan Keiths comments -

Link: http://www.teamradio...division-title/

"We should get you as a reff maybe ey? First female referee. Can't play probably either right? But you're thinking the game like you know it. Kay, see yah"

Trash bag

Edit:

Trendsmap Vancouver@TrendsVancouver 12m

'keith' & 'ref' are now trending in #Vancouver http://trendsmap.com/ca/vancouver

I came to CDC expecting 400 Duncan Keith topics...

Why aren't there any? Was I the only one that saw the slash? Was I the only one who hears him blatantly deny it and insult a female reporter?

Also the hjalmerson penalty that lead to a goal for us... yes I know we scored... BUT WHAT THE F .... FFS STAND UP FOR EACH OTHER BOYS.

I'm extremely happy with the win though.

Archived