The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider injured.

Ourgodluongo

It's not stupid, just incorrect.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet???

Cory is faking a "little injury" to make sure that Luongo plays the last home game of the season, because he knows it could very well be the last time fans see him playing for Vancouver.

It's a class move by a class guy. He gets bonus points for taking a bit of thunder away from AV too, by not giving him a choice.

Ok teacher :)

I just opened up the dictionary and checked under Saga

there's a picture of Luongo... "the saga "

It also says please refer to: the peoples champion, the legend of all legends, the goalie that made Vancouver relavent, gold medalist, beauty of all beauties, most dominant goalie in the past decade ....

It's not stupid, just incorrect.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet???

Cory is faking a "little injury" to make sure that Luongo plays the last home game of the season, because he knows it could very well be the last time fans see him playing for Vancouver.

It's a class move by a class guy. He gets bonus points for taking a bit of thunder away from AV too, by not giving him a choice.

If I were a goaltender, if I were drafted by the Canucks, I wouldn't report. If I were traded to the Vancouver Canucks, I wouldn't report. If I were a UFA, I would never sign with the Canucks.

Now the Canucks are indeed my team. But the fans of this organization are out to kill kill kill. No amount of millions is enough compensation.

Where the hell do these fantasies come from? Listen to yourselves:

It's not Schneider who has a minor injury.

He's attending to his wife.

It's him being a gent in letting Luongo play the last home game, returning the favor.

It's a rest day before the playoffs.

As for Luongo until the infamous game 7, Schneider currently can do no wrong.

That in itself is utterly wrong. At one point or another, you WILL be disappointed; not because of Schneider, but because of your own outlandish, unfair and ultimately unending expectations.

Guest Pinchin

For example, I've already heard Schneids uttered loudly, something to Karen Anderson about getting busy in her hot kitchen, & stop griping about the heat...Something to that effect. Apparently she's incensed & you can read quotes on twittle

Guest Pinchin

If I were a goaltender, if I were drafted by the Canucks, I wouldn't report. If I were traded to the Vancouver Canucks, I wouldn't report. If I were a UFA, I would never sign with the Canucks.

Now the Canucks are indeed my team. But the fans of this organization are out to kill kill kill. No amount of millions is enough compensation.

Archived