Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J529

B.C. Premier Christy Clark slammed for running a red light

So Dix doesn't pay for his ticket, and she runs a red light. EVERYONE VOTE FOR THE CONSERVATIVES!!!

Vancouver Media has said next to nothing about this. But they were the first to attack and jump all over Dix for his Skytrain ticket.

Great example to set for your son, Christy. I don't care if it's 5:15am in the morning. It doesn't change the fact you broke the law.

I was going to vote Liberal, but then I heard about her running the red light.

Now I don't know what to do!

Doesn't change the fact she ran a red light, thus broke the law.

You guys make every excuse in the book for her, but have no problem craping on Dix for losing or misplacing his Skytrain.

Everyone runs red lights once and a while and everyone has taken the sky train for free at one time. Classical media trying to stir crap up. (I can't believe she ran a red light with the reporter there :picard: )

Vancouver Media has said next to nothing about this. But they were the first to attack and jump all over Dix for his Skytrain ticket.

Great example to set for your son, Christy. I don't care if it's 5:15am in the morning. It doesn't change the fact you broke the law.

Everyone runs red lights once and a while and everyone has taken the sky train for free at one time. Classical media trying to stir crap up. (I can't believe she ran a red light with the reporter there :picard: )