Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stonecoldstevebernier

[Signing] Canucks sign Alexandre Grenier to 3-year ELC

9 posts in this topic

RunningWild posted this in the Prospects Forum, figured I may as well post it here so more people see it. As per Renaud Lavoie of RDS:

Renaud Lavoie@RenLavoieRDS 1h

Canucks signs Alexandre Grenier. 3 years / $1 950 000 total. 2 way. #RDS

Grenier had 10-21-31 in 37 games with Kalamazoo this year, and also played in 4 games with Chicago (no points). With the move to Peoria (or wherever) for next year, he should figure to be a regular in their lineup and hopefully get a better opportunity to develop than he did under the Chicago system.

RunningWild posted this in the Prospects Forum, figured I may as well post it here so more people see it.

Good to hear, he'll take some time to develop but could turn out nicely.

Forgot about him.

Another good sized forward prospect. Hopefully one or two of these guys can eventually play for the big club.

I don't care any more. Now it's coming out things weren't all that great for developing Canucks prospects. Wasn't this one if the things Gillis had said he'd be changing? 5 years later and we have sweet ,,,all!

I don't care any more. Now it's coming out things weren't all that great for developing Canucks prospects. Wasn't this one if the things Gillis had said he'd be changing? 5 years later and we have sweet ---- all!

Will he be playing with the farm team next year??