The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] R1G2 | San Jose Sharks @ Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | TSN | SJS LEADS 1-0

Blueberries

I for one, think that the Sedins should be split up.

My choice for the first 3 lines are.....

1- D. Sedin-R. Kesler-Z.Kassian

2- A. Burrows-H. Sedin-M.Lapierre

3- C.Higgins-D.Roy-J.Hansen

Whatever for 4th

Do we roll over Rinne and the preds without lui?

How bout sharks and niemi in 2011?

How about Crawford and the hawks in 2011... last I freaking checked Cory got his chance in game 6 and had a panic attack and couldn't move his legs. LUONGO CAME IN AND STOLE GAME 7...

And wtf are u talking about? He's done it for a career where as Thomas and quick did it ONE YEAR.

If by one year standards u want then all these goalies are better than lu

Gerber, huet, Halak, ward, giggy, lalime, Theodore... these goalies have all stole series in ONE year. To do it repeatedly over the years is what sets elite goalies and lucky goalies APART.

U trade Crawford n lui and we never make it past the hawks.

Get real... luongo also stole the series vs the stars.

Yes luongo CAN steal series...

hockeygod7 has three things to say about the game today..1st you need a controversy..treat the sharks with respect but get into their skin..last games was not done proper..2nd the canucks as a team need to keep the game simple..no time for flashy hockey..3rd show the sharks you will drive the net and if they go near the goalie the canuck d will be physical..send a message but dont take a penalty and if you do its with a shark..the sedins and roy burrows etc can now have the room to skate and get chances...you dont get chances playing tight d but you need to in order to bust out of the scoring drought..the sharks are fast but an open ice hit will slow them down..we need ballard style hockey..the broken plays is where the canucks will get the goals..

We win tonight and the series if...

1-Sedins plays like they did vs. the Sharks WCF 2011

2-Kesler plays like he did vs. Preds WCSF 2011

3-Lu plays like he did in game 7 vs. Hawks WCQF 2011

4-Roy plays like he did as a rookie in 2005-2006 playoffs for the Sabres

If we see the same uninspired play from the Canucks that we've had to endure since January 2012 (vs. the Bruins), then it's all but over.

Here's hoping that Sedins/Burrows/Kesler show up tonight and play with some fire in their bellies.

Players said they'd come out harder than ever and win it last year against LA in Game 2.

Words from the coach and players mean as much as mine. They can talk all they want and if they don't show up, they're only embarrassing themselves.

Stop talking to the media and actually play the game.

Archived