The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks @ Sharks (Game 3)

-DLC-

I seriously don't get it...

Schneider hasn't even practiced regularly the past 2 weeks or so, and the second he's deemed healthy we throw him into the line-up. Luongo has been sensational, and in no way is in fault for the team's losses..

Last year, Schneider was 100% healthy and ready to go, along with Luongo playing like an average goalie. So it made sense last year to start Schneids. But this year... when goal-tending has been the only bright spot of this team, AV decides to switch that up.

I'd much rather have a prepared Lu, then a rusty Schneider. Not saying Schneider isn't going to do well, but in a must win Game 3, it's a much better option starting the goalie who's played out of his arse.

I seriously don't get it...

Schneider hasn't even practiced regularly the past 2 weeks or so, and the second he's deemed healthy we throw him into the line-up. Luongo has been sensational, and in no way is in fault for the team's losses..

Last year, Schneider was 100% healthy and ready to go, along with Luongo playing like an average goalie. So it made sense last year to start Schneids. But this year... when goal-tending has been the only bright spot of this team, AV decides to switch that up.

I'd much rather have a prepared Lu, then a rusty Schneider. Not saying Schneider isn't going to do well, but in a must win Game 3, it's a much better option starting the goalie who's played out of his arse.

Archived